Should I become a T-MOD Again?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a T-MOD Again?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Killer

What is your steam name?: Killer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:108296102

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a former Admin back in October and I resigned so I can worry mainly on school and try to balance our my times, and I couldn't due to the amount of departments I was in, with staff, event team and support.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early 2016 back On MilRP and like 2017 / 2018 on PoliceRP

What date did you make your forums account? May 25, 2019 (I had a older forums account but it didn't let me into it, so I had to make a new one)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 21 https://prnt.sc/vx5fsx my oldest warn was June 6th on Imperial and June 5th on PoliceRP.

Have you donated? Yes, I have.

What rank are you applying for? T-MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 
I believe I deserve this rank because I was a former admin, but I resigned due to me having too much to worry about  with school, my departments, event team, support and staff but now my School has gone back to full virtual so I don't have to worry about going to in person school which took up most of my day, and with virtual I'm only in school for like 3 hours. I also just want to help out with the community again, and help with staff that need help since I know a lot of stuff as I was former admin, so I already know how to work plogs and how to handle certain sits. Another reason why I believe I deserve this rank is because when I did resign I wasn't the most active, like I explained earlier but I've fixed that and I got a lot more active since October, and I've fixed my time to balance out my departments and other things. The final reason why I think I deserve this rank is because I know mainly all the rules, and I check them every so often to make sure they didn't change any rules, and I can help other players learn the rules and correct them on their mistakes.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The way I would handle someone that is Mass RDMING, and would non-stop cursing at me. I would give them a chance to stop cursing at me and listen to the other person's side / listen to what I have to say, and if they don't stop I would mute / gag them depending if they type or talk. After I would explain to what I have to say and the other person's side, then I would ungag him and unmute him to listen to his side, and if he doesn't stop cursing I would warn them for Mass RDM l Staff Diss / Player Diss, and I would get an admin+ to ban for 5+ days like it says in the staff handbook.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• Head of Staff

Major +Support
Great person
Former Admin
Knows the rules
Active
Would make a great staff member

Good Luck!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

• Past experience 
  • Active 
  • Good Guy
  • Like 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

2 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great person
Former Admin
Knows the rules
Active

Good Luck!

46 minutes ago, Solomon said:

+Support

Couldnt think of someone who deserves this more!

Reasons Above

2 hours ago, Jager said:

+support 

very kind 

knows the rules 

has been staff before

2 hours ago, RAZE.. said:

+Support

• Past experience 
  • Active 
  • Good Guy

2 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

yes yes yes +support

stinky

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+support 

Wasn't this minge a admin smh 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

4 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great person
Former Admin
Knows the rules
Active

Good Luck!

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

Major +support

-Previous Experience, former admin

-Great with people and organization

-Good Command member and player

-big E

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela