Watermelon 501st Vice Commander

Crazyboyri

Watermelon 501st VCDMR  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Commander for 501st?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st MAJ Watermelon 2599

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I'm applying for 501st Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have done a lot for 501st since I've transferred from RG to 501st. I used to be Vice Commander for RG. I help my commander to make sure that 501st are mature and following the rules and always make sure that we are active as well. I also did make a document for 501st call PT(Punishment Training) and it was approved by our Marshall Commander RJ and my commander approve and agree with me as well. I also made a calendar as well for 501st if we have a sim, training, promotion cemetery, etc. I also did mention to add roll call slot on the 501st roster so it makes it easier for VCMDR+ so we are not removing the wrong person by accident.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I've been on the server since February, I was once Purge, IC, 31st, RG and now I'm 501st and I will continue to grow within the server. I also have 2 weeks' playtimes but think that my 3 weeks is coming soon.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of being Vice Commander for 501st is making sure that 501st are strong in number and fast at combat. We train 501st so we can become better and better for whatever might hit us. We have to make sure that the document is up to date and think of something new to bring to 501st so we can stay organized as well. We have to make sure that we keep our activities up as much as possible. Being a Vice commander is similar to being a commander but has more power than officers.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I was once Vice commander for RG and want to bring that experience over to 501st.  I was trusted by Myan that I would be a great Vice commander for RG. I did a lot for RG and 501st and I never once heard anyone tell me that they don't trust me. I know that being trusted at that position, everyone will be counting on you to make the right choice and not mess up. All the troopers will be following hour footsteps and one bad move, they might do same thing and we all can get in trouble by our Lord Vader. So that why I want to keep 501st mature and having fun as well.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I do have work but I can be online for 4 days but I'm always on discord as much as I can if any of the troops have a question or concern about anyone in 501st. But I will be more active when I can find better jobs with a better schedule so I can be online more for 501st.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : 2 warning for hyperspace and other for LTAP.

Edited by Crazyboyri

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

-Support

-Since you transfered to 501st ive never seen you on (maybe timezone).

-Doesnt do much for 501st.

-App Could be better

Please dont take this personally but this is just what i think you can maybe improve these things that i mentioned and ill maybe change my mind

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

16 minutes ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-App Could be better

Please dont take this personally but this is just what i think you can maybe improve these thing that i mentioned and ill maybe change my mind

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

10 hours ago, Cryptic said:

+/- Support

- Haven't done anything to really impact 501st

- App isnt very good

- Transfer

- You have 2 warnings for minging/pressing hyperspace yet you never touched on that.

+ I see you on.

+ You are pretty good at organizing troops

Maybe try and stay in 501st a little longer, try to make some changes to 501st for the better.  Try to gather more trust from the community before applying again.

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

14 hours ago, Cryptic said:

+/- Support

- You have 2 warnings for minging/pressing hyperspace yet you never touched on that.

+ I see you on.

+ You are pretty good at organizing troops

Maybe try and stay in 501st a little longer, try to make some changes to 501st for the better.  Try to gather more trust from the community before applying again.

16 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-App Could be better

Please dont take this personally but this is just what i think you can maybe improve these things that i mentioned and ill maybe change my mind

19 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-App Could be better

Me and you had some slip ups back in Royal Guard same goes with Nati. I don’t want more reoccuring issues. I’d rather watch you progress more within 501st officer ranks than a Commanding Position.

No hard feelings, It happens. - Kieran

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 12/6/2020 at 11:35 AM, The Ky said:

-Support

-Since you transfered to 501st ive never seen you on (maybe timezone).

-App Could be better

Me and you had some slip ups back in Royal Guard same goes with Nati you are not a bad leader but you have not been super active from what I could tell and I personally just dont think you are in the right place to get back into a command position. I don’t want more reoccurring issues. I’d rather watch you progress more within 501st officer ranks than a Commanding Position.

No hard feelings, It happens. - Kir Kanos/Monster thx for the good point outs Kieran

Edited by Monster-
  • Like 1

Honestly 501st is in a bad place right now there leader has covid and I never see any command on on top of that the ppl that are on are vary ADD prone. I was trying to give advice to a 501st captain about what they could do to improve activaty and in the middle of the conversation he saw something shiny and left the conversation meanwhile the enlisted were goofing off and being vary mingy. 501st needs a command who can take control of the 501st 

Watermelon has had command experience in the past with RG witch is impressive to as it hard to get fair with them pairoid RG is more strict then Naval and DT so in theory 501st command should be a cake walk for you 

however If I were to fully give you my support I would need to see more of you in 501st 

As a staff member I rome the halls observing almost everyone in every regiment and I rarely see you on. 

"But"  

If you increase that activaty up and show me you can benefit 501st 100% will support this in the mean time its a 

+\- support  From me 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 12/7/2020 at 5:18 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support

-App Could be better

+/- Support

+ Very friendly

+ Strict with troops

- Inactive

- I see much better candidates in the 501st

- Haven't seen you do much with the 501st

(Don't take this personally Watermelon, you're a really cool guy just fix your activity and you'll be fine)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander