JuiceTaps

Should I receive gamemaster?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Asp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438330116

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Almost an NCO in SF, Trooper in Shock,  User (haven't donated).

Have you donated to the server?: No.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No.

How much time do you have on the server?: Almost 2 days.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Personally, I am fairly experienced with Star Wars lore. I have read a lot of Canon, I have rewatched the series numerous times, I am a fan of all star wars series on Disney+ and have watched every single popular and a lot of non-popular lore/side-lore content. I've grown up with Star Wars, so I know a lot about it.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a Gamemaster to host events, improve the server, and have fun. A lot of people have doubted me as a Gamemaster, and I'd like to respectfully prove them wrong. I wanna help out the server as much as I can and I find no other way to go about this besides becoming an official GM for Imperial Roleplay. I love playing the server, I love the community, and I just generally enjoy this place. I wanna help give others the same experience and I wanna preserve the aspects that I can of this server. Whether or not it make a massive impact is out of the picture, I just wanna do my best to help this server. I would like to have fun as well. Honestly, like everyone, at times we gotta joke around and have fun and that's inevitable or everything gets boring. I wanna have fun by hosting events, so my first and third point just link at that. Hosting events is pretty fun, just to see how your concepts are taken into consideration and actually acted out in front of you.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I believe I should be trusted because I have played on Imperial RP for almost 2 years now, and with Gaminglight a lot longer. I'm not gonna be arrogant and say everyone knows me, because quite honestly, they don't. (yet). I can be trusted because I am close to an NCO in SF. Yeah, maybe not that great, but it takes dedication to be able to go on a server for at least 6-7 hours a day. I haven't missed a day of playing this server since I started seriously playing recently. In about 4 days, I have gathered a day of playtime. Playtime means nothing, but still. I believe I could be trusted because spending a lot of time on a server is useless if your going to give it up to abuse, or not correctly do your job as a Gamemaster. There is a reason that we all take time and effort editing and being picky on these applications, it's because we genuinely want to become a GM. I can get vouches from a few staff members, if needed.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Partially, yes. Specifically to the role Gamemaster, no. I have been roles similar to it but they just name it differently. I was the event lead on a DarkRP server, and I helped run and generally manage the staff team there. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On-ship event could be this: Recently, a lot of communication errors and general power issues have been taking place in areas that are critical to the ISD. We know this is planned because who or whatever is doing this is obviously going for main parts of the ISD, and all they have left is to shutdown the Bridge. If this happens, which we cannot let, our ship controls will malfunction and the ISD will explode. We have some information about who it could be. It has to be a member of our ranks, as no one else would be experienced with the advanced layout of the ship. We have a good suspicion it is someone with access to the Bridge, Brig, and ATC. These were all the main places effected by the attacks. Our sources say Naval, but you never know. Off ship event could be this: A rising rebellion group has been gathering at Hoth and had a meeting recently. Our sources say that this meeting plans on attacking the ISD. Our goal is to prevent them from being able to leave Hoth, for the ISD is vulnerable during a space battle especially to rebel bombers. The plan is to scout our enemies numbers, and assure our sources were correct. If they weren't, we must wait for them in space for we cannot risk losing any other of our resources on the ISD to these rebel scum.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !give Asp PasteFileOfGunHere.mdl (Found in the menu when pressing Q.)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !model Asp PasteFileOfModelHere.mdl (Found in the menu when pressing Q.)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by Asp

-Support

- Doesn't show the quality's or maturity's required to meet the standards of the game master team.

- Your application is pretty decent.

- Posted 3 applications all with lot's of - supports. It does seem your actually improving on your application though, the edit feature should be used for this.

Edited by 0xEmma

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

Okay, I have no idea what you're doing but this is way out of hand.

Denied

Reapply in two weeks.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png