In regards to applications (staff/GM)

JuiceTaps

Hey! I wanna make this post to give a fair warning for any newish people looking to apply for GM/Staff. If you are not known, in your best interest, probably don't wanna apply. I learned this the hard way, but I understand now that I cannot simply get staff just for playing the server you need to be more than just moderately interactive you need to be completely or at least majorly involved with everything. You need your name to be recognizable, and to have a good reputation. No, I'm not gonna help you with the application itself, but just help you with preparing. If you wanna be staff eventually, don't be like me and just apply with best of luck. I made this mistake, and I regret it. Kinda hurts with all of the things saying you made a terrible application, all of that and stuff. Honestly, experience playing the server will fix a big gap of this but not all of it. I was missing other things, yes, but my overall feedback (and my friends) were all about reputation and no one knowing who we are.

I hope that this helped some of you new people, and making this was really relieving for me but who cares. Have a good day everyone, and have fun on Imperial RP!

May the force be with you.

• Bread locked this topic