Should i make staff team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes Or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Connor/Ashe

What is your steam name?: [GL] Connor 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64785772

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a mod on a unturned server for about a month then quit due to toxic managment 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) march of 2019

What date did you make your forums account? About the same time 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  5 3 from last year 

Have you donated? yes 130$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Currently No

Have you read the staff guidelines yes i have 

Timezone: AKST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to join the staff team on this server due to how late night. People don't respect the rules and mass rdm or break rules, I also want the experience of staffing on a gmod server. I want to make this server better than it is improving staff player relations and help with giving punishments accordingly.  I have observed sits before and I do follow the motd so I am experienced with what the rules of the server I play on is. I'm a stickler for rules also and I won't hesitate to stop what I'm doing to deal with someone who is breaking the rules and causing the realm of play to be ruined. Although I don't use forms i am very active on TS always logged in when i'm on the server I have also had experience in command positions that are not staff spots but i do now how to operate by rules and guidelines 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First i would handle the report using the staff call system then i would (If not on duty) do !godmode and do !cloak 0 then i would do !bring (Offenders name) !bring (Reportee’s name) and talk to them about what is occurring once the person starts getting disrespectful and cursing at me I  would warn him verbally that I would add a warn for staff diss if it continues and if it does I would !gag (offenders name) and do !Warn STAFF DISS once I received the evidence needed from logs video etc i would then warn them verbally then !warn (offenders name) MRDM then ask a ADMIN or up for the 5 day ban.

Screenshot_16.png

Edited by ConnorWolf Moat.gg
i revised this after doing some work on it (Prob cant do this but eh?)

-support

Does not meet forum activity 

failed to answer completely the MRDM question 

only like 11 words above the MINIMUM 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Dragin said:

-support

• Like 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support

Also forgot vote.

• Like 1

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

4 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support

• Like 1

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

-Support

While I'm not too worried about the forum activity or your word count (it's the bare minimum and you're going for t-mod after all), you received an NLR x4 warn quite recently.  Your Mass RDM question needs to be worked on and it just shows us you haven't read the staff handbook. On top of that, the community doesn't really know you at all it seems. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 minute ago, Rektify said:

-Support

While I'm not too worried about the forum activity or your word count (it's the bare minimum and you're going for t-mod after all), you received an NLR x4 warn quite recently.  Your Mass RDM question needs to be worked on and it just shows us you haven't read the staff handbook. On top of that, the community doesn't really know you at all it seems. 

Why is people knowing me a requirement? if i may inquire

7 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support

34 minutes ago, ConnorWolf Moat.gg said:

Why is people knowing me a requirement? if i may inquire

This is to make sure staff are well known among the community and have a good rep, as a person with good reputation will always be better to work with. So on the staff team they look for people who are well known in the community and have a good rep.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

20 hours ago, Dragin said:

-support

I don't know who you are  so ^^^^^

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

For now, it is a -/+ support leaning towards a -. Here is why:

- The forum activity needs to be a bit higher (25 is the min. requirement)

- According to the above posts, the community seems to be confused on who you are. (It is important to note that a good relationship with colleagues is crucial in your progression in the staff team. Join some branches, get to know these people in your selected branches, let them know what you are capable of, and what you do reflects your competence).

-Q16 needs some work... So, what you currently have mildly suggest the fact that you did not thoroughly read the staff handbook. If you did, you would know that MRDM is a 5+ day ban with a warn and a disrespect is a 600s with a warn. Include more details on your sits; the more, the better.

Despite all these comments, you should not ever feel restricted when reapplying as I personally encourage you to retry after you believe all the criteria I mentioned above is met!

Edited by Garlic

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

11 minutes ago, Garlic said:

For now, it is a -/+ support leaning towards a -. Here is why:

- The forum activity needs to be a bit higher (25 is the min. requirement)

- According to the above posts, the community seems to be confused on who you are. (It is important to note that a good relationship with colleagues is crucial in your progression in the staff team. Join some branches, get to know these people in your selected branches, let them know what you are capable of, and what you do reflects your competence).

-Q16 needs some work... So, what you currently have mildly suggest the fact that you did not thoroughly read the staff handbook. If you did, you would know that MRDM is a 5+ day ban with a warn and a disrespect is a 600s with a warn. Include more details on your sits; the more, the better.

Despite all these comments, you should not ever feel restricted when reapplying as I personally encourage you to retry after you believe all the criteria I mentioned above is met!

Yeah don't be afraid to re try but I recommend getting used to the community first

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

- Support

-I have literally no idea who you are

-literally no forum activity 

-your application is pretty bare bones tbh

-you have quite a number of warns, and they are pretty severe and recent

-Q16 isnt said well either

I just dont see you as staff material at the moment

I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

- Support

reminder the warns from oct are from last year

On 12/4/2020 at 8:45 PM, Dragin said:

-support

To expand you need to give people time to know and trust you.
I recommend that you get active on the forums, talk and engage with people in game and take time and effort with your application.
I really do wish you the best of luck fella.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

On 12/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, Rektify said:

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 12/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rektify said:

-Support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 12/4/2020 at 10:42 PM, Rektify said:

-Support

On 12/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, OWNED said:

- Support

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."