Should I become A Support Member?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become A Support Member?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Adam

Steam Name: [GL] Adam 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:198765610

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, I'm currently A Senior Admin on Imperial RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm pretty much in TeamSpeak everyday, for usually around 4-5 hours.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the support team for multiple reasons; Firstly I enjoy Gaminglight, So I want others that are new to the community to experience the same. A fun and positive environment here at Gaminglight.  I want to make their first impression of the Gaminglight community as tremendously great as possible! Secondly; I want to join the Support Team because I really want to assist the support team in anyway possible. I have seen new members of the community waiting 5-10 minutes or even more for A support member to help them, which is why I would like to become A support member to provide A fast response time and help them in anyway possible, assisting other support members with any help, problems or issues they have. Lastly; I'm quite active in TeamSpeak, so I will always be able to check the support channels to see if anybody is in need of help. I'm also from Northern Ireland, so while the other support members from different time zones  are sleeping, I will be onto assist anybody in need of help instead of them having to wait long hours for them to receive support.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I can affect the support team in A positive way with my maturity, respectfulness towards other members of the community & other support team members, responsibility, helping the support team to the best of my ability,  helping any member of the community that needs help (Obviously), and lastly my activity.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Greetings Bob, my name is Adam with the support team, how may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes & I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading! I hope you have A nice day. 😄

• Like 2

+Support
-Good guy overall, & Extremely helpful. 
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

Good App

• Heart-Eyes 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

44 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

I agree! Good luck

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

Well-known in the community, I feel like he'll make a great addition to the support team.

Edited by Will
  • Heart-Eyes 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

• Heart-Eyes 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support

-King Monkie 

- My staff trainer and one that took a lot of time out of his day to help train me effectively without having a attitude or rushing us or anything 

- Approachable and not rude

- Will make sure he is able to do whatever task he must with precision 

- Brownie points for being active 

• Heart-Eyes 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 12/1/2020 at 8:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 12/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

• Heart-Eyes 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 12/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Deserves the position
-Active
-Fit for support

• Heart-Eyes 1

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

One of the most helpful people I know, well when it comes to staffing ( Since we don't play on the same main server ) but from what I've seen Adam for sure can fit the position of Support Team well. His drive to help others & his high staffing rank should prove that he is worthy of the position.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |