Magic's Support Application

Mag1c

Do You Think Magic Should Be in Support?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Magic Should Be in Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Magic

Steam Name: [GL] Magic

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106454852

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes (Admin)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday, At Least 5+ Hours

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? Hi, I am Magic, I would like to join support because I see a lot of people in TeamSpeak that need help and I like Helping people. Over these few months on staff, I have noticed that I do like helping people and I think I am pretty good at it. I am calm and put in lots of effort into GamingLight and want to improve that effort. Over these months on TeamSpeak, I have learned new things and met new friends and I want other people to have that welcoming experience like I did. I think I will be a great part of the team because I am extremely active and I think I am ready to handle situations in TeamSpeak. I also want to give tags and take support cases as much as I can and grow in this community as a person. I will never get mad or yell at anyone and I will also treat everyone with respect, in TeamSpeak, and out.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will never raise my voice and will treat everyone with respect. I will not abuse my powers and will be on everyday taking those cases and improving.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi, I am Magic, how could I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, I also promise to uphold those rules to the best of my ability.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 11/30/2020 at 11:33 PM, Killer. said:

+Support

Active in TS

Mature

Good App

Trustworthy

Good Luck Magic!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT