Should I get SMOD  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get SMOD

• Yes
    • No

1) What is your in-game name?: John Newsom 

2) What is your steam name?: [GL] Zombieman2024

3) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493870318

4) Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Just Gaminglight 

5) What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 15

6) What date did you make your forums account? May 17 

7) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond image.thumb.png.53ec4486b753c78b1469a76fec83c928.png

😎 How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 

9) Have you donated? Yes

10) What rank are you applying for? SMOD

11) Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12) Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

13) Timezone: EST

14) Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I have got permission From 4 people 

Mikey - Super Admin 

Frog-Admin 

Magic-Admin 

Zerg- SNR Admin

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because of many reasons. First I have been getting very active. Even with school I am on the server every day. I love staff. The next reason is that I have been MOD for a long time. I have been MOD for as long as I can remember. Next I try my hardest to get sits and make sure they get the right punishment. I always make sure that everyone is treated fairly. I will never treat someone unfairly just because I don't like them. It doesn't matter who you are, if you broke the rule then you are going to get punished. The next thing is that I'm not a rule breaker and I will never be. I love to RP and have fun and follow the rules. I always make sure I'm right before warning someone. Each time I get on I make sure to read the rules to see if they changed. Lastly I always try to make the sit count each week.

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is I would jailtp them to a roof. Next I would try to calm them down and of they don't I would mute them. I would explain what's happing and then check logs. If they did MRDM then I would warn them for MRDM and staff diss because they just kept cursing at me. Lastly I would get an admin+ to ban them for 5 days.  

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

26 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support he might not have a crazy sit count but he has been consistent for the last 3 months and is a good staff member

• Like 1

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support he might not have a crazy sit count but he has been consistent for the last 3 months and is a good staff member

John is a great guy

Good Luck!

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

I havn't seen you on staff in maybe 2 weeks - 3

You have been a moderator for a long ass time but if you aren't gonna play staff what's the point in getting the promotion?

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-Support

Although you are mature, and semi-active. I feel like you should be more consistent with staffing and sits, as I know SMT really worry about consistency. If you work on consistency I would fully +Support this but for now I'm sadly -Supporting.

Sorry Newsom, Good Luck Though!

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

9 hours ago, Killer. said:

-Support

Although you are mature, and semi-active. I feel like you should be more consistent with staffing and sits, as I know SMT really worry about consistency. If you work on consistency I would fully +Support this but for now I'm sadly -Supporting.

9 hours ago, Killer. said:

-Support

I Sorry But I feel that you need to be a little more active on staff.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 11/30/2020 at 2:49 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I agree, good luck John!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager