1. 1. Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: LT Valentino 1L98

Steam Name: [GL]Jager

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:552173314

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes[Moderator] 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? Well one of my goals in GamingLight is to create a great atmosphere here full of diverse and fun players, and one of the ways I see of working towards that goal is support to be able to help people is something as well I have always enjoyed just simply answering questions is okay too. I have a lot of knowledge about the community and the common issues and problems our players face in-game and TS so it would be great for me to not only help them, but as well be able to spread the answers and knowledge about those issues to new or arriving players. Overall I would love to help our community grow as a whole and bring it to the best it can be and that is the main point I wanna bring to why I wanna be in Support.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I love helping people even new and old players so support is something I'm interested in so I think my activity as well as my overall patience. I am on TS all day mostly and would always be able to help out, and I can be available during late hours to help any players over seas. I have a very good knowledge on not only TS rules, but as well servers rules and even a little knowledge about common GMOD issues and easy fixes for whatever the problem might be I'll be happy to help.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello my name is Valentino Thank you for choosing GamingLight Support to help you with your issue, I hope your having a good day today and what can I do for you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes, Read and Understood

Edited by Jager
Had to add the poll

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

+support

good person

very mature

great application

would be good support 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 12/3/2020 at 10:41 PM, Vice said:

+support

good person

very mature

great application

would be good support 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4