End of Military RP

Dairy

As some of you know, Tomorrow morning, Gaminglight Military RP is being shut down. As some of you dont care while others do care, I want to make a little, well, signoff to the server. I joined back in 17 when i was just 13. I never knew how much this server would impact me until I played for a year. This server and its people have helped me threw alot. Depression, heartbreak, deaths, etc. It made me feel like I belonged somewhere, it made me feel at "home" , it made me feel like i had a  purpose.  I don't know about but others but thats how this server made me felt.  And because of this server I met people that calmed me down while I was crying my eyes out at 3am because i'm morning the death of my neighbor, or because of my girlfriend leaving me, or because of just depression. without this server, I would have lost myself alot sooner than I already did.  And while writing this i'm actully tearing up. But hey, all good things come to an end. And to everyone that has ever played on Military RP, I hope to see you guys in the future, because I have basiclly built families with some of y'all.  well i better wrap this up. To military RP, I give you a final salute. we had some good memories.

Goodbye.

Final sign off

Dairy/ war/ warwinner

Screen_Shot_2017-09-18_at_3.07.05_PM.jpg

Edited by Warwinner

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

damn

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

• Bread locked this topic