15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Maple be Medical Vice-Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC EMS DIR COL Maple 3141

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corps 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The Medical Corps is currently going into another renaissance in my eyes. A lot of things are moving and changing. It would be a delight for me to be a part of these changes. The greater access to the wheel of the ship, so to speak, would allow me to continue to push the battalion in what I believe is the right direction.

The changes I could make as Vice-Commander as opposed to COL I believe are not too different for stuff within the battalion, but my ability to improve inter-battalion interactions improves greatly. I wish to make Medical a unique experience for all of its members and I wish for it to feel like a truly separate regiment from anything else. The same way SF is able to provide a unique experience flying around the ISD, or how Naval is able to provide unique interaction with other regiments with their built in cohesion.   An experience from tryouts to when they achieve COL they should be having unique experiences every day they get on.  This can take the shape of SIMs for most, but for others who are reward driven or adventure driven, they need something else. These are things I wish to provide to Medical.

Medical has become more important to me over my time and I believe it has some of the most untapped potential. I want a Vice-Commander so I can tap that potential.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Server is telling me 3 weeks

I joined the regiment on 8.28.2020

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Vice-Commander will be to assist the Commander and Senior Commander with any directive they wish to see done as well as bring a fresh perspective into the room as the ‘greenest’ member of their ranks. As a Vice-Commander you are then bestowed with the duties of ensuring that the officers/NCOs performing well see reward and that those performing not so well create some room for others to grow into. There are then the other logistical duties such as Roster management and document management which are then picked up as well.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I can be trusted in the literal sense to be a commander as I have not been warned yet for anything and I have never been struck in medical although it has been my primary regiment since I joined the server.

I believe I can be trusted in the sense of fulfilling my duties as well. Once I became Deputy Director in research I began the process of proposing changes to the sub-battalion and have made a few documents to push forward as potential ideas to improve the battalion. Once I became Director I took the ideas which I believe remained significant and could be fun and funneled them up to command for approval, and then out to the other necessary parties. This shows I can be trusted with the logistical duties and foot work duties necessary to be a successful Vice-Commander. In my time as medical I have also hosted quite a few tryouts and have always tried to be there for them after events to ensure their time on the server is rewarded.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online 4-5 days a week 3+ hours each day. I can be on more some weeks, but some weeks/days I just have to focus on work and family.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have none

• Like 1

+ Support

- Good Leading skills

- capable Manager of Medical

- Less insane than most others (me)

There is not much i can say, im normaly better at telling whats wrong with people then what is right about them but i see ya up there, you have been part of Medical for so long that you are completely deserving of the spot.

in an Emergency you can just pull my move anyway and just demote again, nothing is gonna stop you but i hope you stay as a VCMDR once you, as we can all agree therewill be no contest,  get it.

• Like 1

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Has command experience (Directer of research)

- Amazing guy

i love this man he has shown time and time again that he is dedicated, trust worthy and outgoing i have witnessed him study on other servers to improve research ive seen him learn how to use blender just to make one model just to improve research ive never seen him lose his temper once in all my time on this server hes has even made custom pictures for tryout pings he is the definition of a good guy and i hope to serve under him as my vice commander soon.

34 minutes ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

i love this man he has shown time and time again that he is dedicated, trust worthy and outgoing i have witnessed him study on other servers to improve research ive seen him learn how to use blender just to make one model just to improve research ive never seen him lose his temper once in all my time on this server hes has even made custom pictures for tryout pings he is the definition of a good guy and i hope to serve under him as my vice commander soon.

This has been a long wait for my man Maple, If anyone deserves Vice Commander, it is him. I would love to see you as Medical Command. You would help medical reach its fullest potential. Make me Proud Maple!!!!!
-Medical Commander Brendan

1 hour ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

I may not be medical, but every encounter I've had with this man has been nothing but positive. He is always trying to improve not just his battalion and the research division but help out others as well. We would love to have you on the command team!

Edited by FakeMickey

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

2 hours ago, Padascos said:

+ Support

- Good Leading skills

There is not much i can say, im normaly better at telling whats wrong with people then what is right about them but i see ya up there, you have been part of Medical for so long that you are completely deserving of the spot.

in an Emergency you can just pull my move anyway and just demote again, nothing is gonna stop you but i hope you stay as a VCMDR once you, as we can all agree therewill be no contest,  get it.

+Support
He is a good medical and has made medical into a great group.
+he is active

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Only thing i miss is seeing you more on the server. Always had great encounters with you! Would love to see you in a command possesion.

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

3 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

5 hours ago, Padascos said:

+ Support

- Good Leading skills

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

6 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Really hope your get VCMDR man! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

9 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Ngl here. if Maple get VC we might need to replace Brendon and Blarg  with Maple for commander Maple is that good of a leader....not saying you should as the commander are great commanders but just a comparison of Maples abillty to lead  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

19 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

20 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

23 hours ago, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 11/25/2020 at 7:22 PM, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+Major Support 

I hate doing forums stuff from my phone but this i will have to do from my phone. Maple is one of the best god damn medical officers ive ever seen. Hes pretty much done more for the medical research team then any past DIR ive seen. Hes always working to make medical better and even when im on loa i am still getting recommendations for him.

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

On 11/25/2020 at 1:22 PM, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

On 11/25/2020 at 5:06 PM, MC CPT Krampus said:

+ Support

- Good Leading skills

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 11/25/2020 at 6:22 PM, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Massive + Support

In the short time that I have gotten to know you, I have see someone that I truly believe is fit for VCMDR of Medical.  You have gone above the call of a trooper officer both in and out of game. This is made evident through your leadership in research. You have continued the legacy of Medicals outstanding retired command and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you in this battalion should you receive this position.

- Former Medical Senior CMDR Divide

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

On 11/25/2020 at 1:22 PM, DeltaBlueWolf said:

Massive + Support

- Great leading skills

- Very trust worthy

- Amazing guy

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT