MP Duncan OS Application

Duncanyoyo

1. Name: Duncan

2. Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:197343721

3. Rank (Expert and Professional only): MP

4. How would you rate your activity (1-10): 9

5. Why should we trust you with the OS rank (40+ words):

I have show with the relatively limited experience that i have;  that I would be fit for such a position by being active in the server as Maintenance, assisting with operations around the med bay, organizing some of the lower ranks into much less of a mess, training a few people, repairing several SCP's containment in my time. And I look forward to further contributing to Maintenance and the server as a whole, and i feel that this is the next logical step in my experience of this server.

6. Why do you think you should be command? (70+ words):

I think i would be a good fit for command  for a few reasons. I'm quite active and would be on quite often, I would be able to fit into my  job better, and I'll be looking forward to the privilige to organize proper patrols and take those lower level Maintenance into Heavy Containment Zone and around Light Containment Zone to clean up those man holes and make sure that every SCP has a clean and safe containment chamber, aswell of gathering supplies for our HLPR Bots to avoid their drastic decline.

7. If you saw a Jr Maintenance minging and breaking the SOP, how would you handle it: I would place an AOS on them and take screenshots of them doing such. once they where arrested, depending on the severity of their break, they will be dealt with accordingly. 

+/-

+ Great Member

+ Not Mingey

- Inexperienced (You just made your forums account on Sunday)

you also have joined maintenance only 2 and a half weeks ago.

-I do not personally like the response to number 7. It is a little short. I also would not call an AOS on a measly JR. I would deal with it myself by ordering him back to bunks and if he does not comply well then it is an instant removal.

Whatever the outcome is. I hope you stay in maintenance because you are an awesome Maintenance Professional!

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

7 hours ago, Gordan said:

+/-

+ Great Member

+ Not Mingey

-I do not personally like the response to number 7. It is a little short. I also would not call an AOS on a measly JR. I would deal with it myself by ordering him back to bunks and if he does not comply well then it is an instant removal.

Whatever the outcome is. I hope you stay in maintenance because you are an awesome Maintenance Professional!

You handled number 7 wrong in my opinion. I feel as like the AOS is too harsh and you shouldn't get others involved. You should only cuff them if they're refusing to listen.

+/- Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 11/25/2020 at 3:24 AM, Gordan said:

+/-

+ Great Member

+ Not Mingey

@Gordan cringe

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg