Vice Support Team Application

Vice

In-Game Name:Vice

Steam Name: [GL] Rage Vice

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Previous MillRP Admin and current Police RP Sen Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday for most hours of the day 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+):I would to join the support team cause i enjoy helping not only the Gaming light staff team but also its members as there what makes gaming light. I try to remain professional at all times while on the job and make sure every member has an enjoyable and memorable time on our servers so they can come back again and again to enjoy what gaming light has to offer. 
i would also say im fairly well know from my times of MillRP and PoliceRP and would like to get meet more people and i believe i can achieve this. 
i have also experience lots of times where people have to wait quite a while for support cause there either busy or not checking. i would like to help mitigate it. im not gonna say ill be prefect about it but i will definitely try my best it. dealing with minges and helping people get to the correct spot would also be very help tool to have.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I am very dedicated to GL and the Staff team I am always willing to help a everyone at anytime of the day or night. I have a lot of patience and and keep my cool while under pressure. i always try to be as kind as I can to everyone cause every ones deserves human decency.  I can be on later than most support members and I'm usually willing to drop what ever I'm doing and help them first before i continue what I'm doing.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello I'm Vice with the gaming light Support team i will be you support member today how may I help you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I Promise to follow, enforce and up hold all team speak rules to members and fellow staff. 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

-Has plent experience as Staff

-Is well known amongst the community

I believe Vice would make a great addition to the Suppport Team as I think he has all skills and attributes needed for Support.

Good Luck Vice!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Head of Staff
On 11/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

I believe Vice would make a great addition to the Suppport Team as I think he has all skills and attributes needed for Support.

Good Luck Vice!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 11/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

Good Luck Vice!

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 11/24/2020 at 2:59 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Professional

-Mature

-Active

Good Luck Vice!

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

• 2 weeks later...