Jinzans Warn Appeal- Denied

jinzan7683

Your In-game: OMG Jinzan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510504745

The admin's name in-game: Hanxi

The admin's steam name (If you know it): IDK

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):IMG_0137.thumb.jpg.0301f4f8d35e71ff59058c9e529f354e.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: The guy I killed came into my base which had a KOS sign he had my family name which I didn't see. in the sit he said I killed him I said it was in my base and instead of it being dismissed or a verbal I was just given warn even though I have no prior warns.

Any extra information: I was unaware I wasn't allowed to  kill someone in my own base if they have my family name even when I didn't see it .

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

• Head Admin
57 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Staff have discretion on whether to issue a verbal warning or a formal warning.

-Support

It says in the staff handbook that it is staff's discretion when issuing punishments; just because you have no priors and/ or staff on another server does not mean you are exempt from the rules, but rather that you should be held to a higher standard to show us that you are responsible and able to follow the rules.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

3 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

It says in the staff handbook that it is staff's discretion when issuing punishments; just because you have no priors and/ or staff on another server does not mean you are exempt from the rules, but rather that you should be held to a higher standard to show us that you are responsible and able to follow the rules.

If you read past that I was in my base with a kid sign and the person I killed apparently had my family name in it but I did not see because of the distance in which name tags load 

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, Will said:

-Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

4 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

Carrots_LT_COL.png

-Support

So initially, when I brought you to the sit. I checked logs and saw that you did in fact shoot "OMG Jack", who was in your family showing no signs of aggression even. I told you that it was against the rules to do that and you said "duh" in text chat. Obviously you showed no care for breaking the rule even though you knew you broke it. "instead of it being dismissed or a verbal I was just given warn even though I have no prior warns." - first of all if that is how it worked then they would be no warns of the server, if there were no previous warns and staff can only give a verbal then no one would ever get a warn. Also you knew you broke a rule and showed no care so instead of thinking to initially verbal you I gave you a formal warning. You saying that you were "unaware" that it was RDM is a lie too as you said it in the sit.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

12 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member