Should I become Senior Moderator  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Senior Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

What is your steam name?: [GL] Alex Raddish

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a previous Senior Moderator on Gaminglight PoliceRP, Was a moderator on [Public] DarkRP, and a moderator on ThatDarkRP Server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2018

What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 16 https://imgur.com/a/QqvRTTm

Have you donated? Yes 211$ Canadian

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I have permission from Eternity, Derick and Will to apply for Senior Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

Having been a previous Senior Moderator on PoliceRP, I believe I possess the skills and experience needed to hold this rank again on the community. Unfortunatley, I had to leave the community on a 2 month hiatus as I had real life issues to deal with, including COVID-19 restrictions loosening in Canada. Life was returing to normal, and I needed the time to sort things out and get my life settled back to how it was. I had to resign from staff, as I didn't want to hold the postition and be on LOA, or inactive when there was other players who could take a senior moderator spot that they deserved. However, I have taken the time to settle things in life, and am back to Gaminglight once more. 

To begin my application I would like to raise my experience on Gaminglight. I have over 2352 hours on the server as of the 20th of November 2020, and have been part of many different departments, including FBI, and HRT. I'm extremley educated on the MOTD and rules, and feel as though I have all the knowledge and experience I need to conduct myself as a senior moderator on the server.

Secondly, I have been a Trial Moderator twice, as well as a Moderator and was previously a Senior Moderator before I had to sadly leave, I was event team previously and presently, and also held a support positon. I think the fact that I have been through these postions previously, shows and proves that I am capable of handling myself. Through my entire time as a Staff member, I have never once had a staff report, false warn report, staff strike or any reprimandation whatosever. I am dedicated to the community, and am simply here to help out any way I can. I wish to give back to the community that gave me so much.

Third, I would like to point out my dedication and activity to the community. I'm extremley active on the forums, with over 850+ posts and over 90+ community reputation. I post almost every day, and interact with the community on an almost hourly basis. As stated previously I have over 2352 hours on the server. On almost all day, everyday, contributing to the activity of the server.
In conclusion, I wish to only help the community in any way I can, whether that be on duty as a staff member, being support, event team, on government, on criminal, or plain old just playing the server, trying to make it a better place any way I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would begin this scenario by bringing the accused player(s) to a remote location like a rooftop where I can speak to them on their level, free of other players and distractions to hear their case. If the player is cussing/cursing at me, I would attempt to de-escalate them and stay calm and rational to try and gather more information about their actions. If they continue to curse, I would gag the player(s) as though to give them a period where they can cool off, and think. I would check the logs to gather as much information I can about the situation and come to a conclusion from there. After this, I would un-gag the player(s) to see if they are willing to cooperate and speak maturely. If not I would re-gag the player(s) to continue dealing with the case.

I would make sure the situation painted by the logs checks out and or matches what has been reported to me by the accused and the witnesses. Depending on the severity of what the accused player has said to me I would either verbally warn them for Staff Diss or formally warn them. If the situation points towards an open and shut case of Mass RDM I would formally warn them for MRDM and explain to them what I warned them for, and why I chose to do so. I would then contact a member of Moderator+ to assess the situation and determine if further punishment such as a Jail and or Ban is necessary or required.

• Head of Staff

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Is extremely well versed in the MOTD
Previous experience

Good Luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Previous experience

Good Luck!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

14 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Previous experience

Good Luck!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

23 hours ago, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Previous experience

Good Luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 11/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Previous experience

Good Luck!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 11/20/2020 at 11:23 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support
Great guy
Active
Dedicated to the server
Previous experience

Good Luck!

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager