1. 1. Agree or disagree for position?

• Agree
    • Disagree

What is your in game name?:  Bepiks     numbers for other battalion: 0993

What is your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:508220445

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Engineering officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?  I have great dedication to this server. I'm on almost everyday (sometimes I got personal issues to handle) . I like to make those around me feel happy and I try to help anyone out with any issue that I can possibly help with.  With experience with  a leading role  in the 501st and experience  in 31st, I know what is expected for this role. I know that this role is quite important and needs to filled by someone who is the most qualified. I feel that with my knowledge with leading in both the server and in real life (police trainee) I feel I'd be a great option for this role. Lets be honest here, people's lives aren't perfect in the slightest. Many people log on and have a bad day. I pride myself on helping people feel great about themselves and I try my hardest to make their day just a little bit better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  As stated above, I have great dedication to this server and I'm on a great deal of time. I'm well known in the server and I pride myself on being a very trustworthy person. Also as a 501st Officer I have knowledge and experience with working with others when it comes to both taking and giving orders.  In real life I have a lot  of leadership training with my police training. Using those skills I've learned, I feel like I'm a great candidate for this role and helping others. 

Why do you want this rank?:  As former SGT in 31st I want to mix naval and 31st into my life. EO works with 31st which is perfect.  I also want to be more to this server, Knowing that this is a pretty big role to have.  I also want to better myself and I feel becoming EO would be a great why to do that. I know that Naval is a very professional regiment and I feel that I would like that and I feel that being in a professional setting would be perfect for me. I know when to be fun and I know when to be serious.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:  Yes , I completely understand. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: Maintain the ISD's engines and power functions and watch over the 31st and assist with maintenance of the ISD.  I'd still be part of naval of course  so I would still be doing my normal naval tasks like manning ATC, working the pits,  and doing normal and maintenance patrols.  When it comes to working with the 31st , I'd be helping with the ISD's  Engine core and overall maintenance of the ship.

Even if I do not make it to EO, I would like to thank each and every one of you who have read this application and have put your input on the subject!

sincerely
-Bepiks

Edited by lego ucs a-wing starfighter

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

-/+ Support

-Good person overall, has experience in command

-Bad Application, Around 1-2 sentences for each question isn't the best. 

If you add more detail to your application I'd +Support it

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-/+ Support

-Good person overall, has experience in command

-Bad Application, Around 1-2 sentences for each question isn't the best. 

If you add more detail to your application I'd +Support it

All done and in a lot more detail 🙂

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

2 hours ago, -Frank- said:

+ Support

- Good Naval

- Would be fit for the posistion

- Good App

Best of luck

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support
-Nice Application
-Competent
-Active

Good Luck Bepkis! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 11/19/2020 at 8:04 AM, -Frank- said:

+ Support

- Good Naval

- Would be fit for the posistion

- Good App

Best of luck

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

+Support (Did I scare you?)

- Pretty Nice App

- Dedicated

-Good person overall, has experience in command

- I believe he is fit for the position of Engineering Officer

- Amazing Naval

Best of Luck!!

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor