What is your rank?

EP

How long have you been a NCO?

1-2 weeks

What rank are you applying for?

FL

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

You should trust me with Officer rank because I'm very active on SF and very mature. I'll make sure to decrease the amount of minging on SF and to correct  NCO's and enlisted's mistakes. I may not be the best Officer SF has ever seen or I might not be the nicest, but I will try my hardest and to set a good role model for enlisted to look up to. I will try to strive for greatness in SF and will show all the other battalions just how good the SF really are. I'm applying for officer so I can help make SF even better then it is now. Ever since I became a NCO, I have learned so much for other Officers on what a good officer looks like and the responsibility they have and I'm ready to take those challenges on.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

I wanna help SF and to make it even better than it already is now, I wanna help lead the enlisted and NCO's and to provide a good role model on how they should act while on SF and show why they should work harder in SF so they can also become a NCO or officer and to also help any enlisted who makes a mistake and show them what they did wrong and how they can fix it so it can never happens again in the future and to answer any question they have about SF and the purpose they have in it. Also I will make sure that all enlisted/NCO's are following SOP and the rules of SF. I will also not be afraid to take lead of SF during an event if no higher up is there to.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes I fully understand that if I were to be striked within the first week that I will be put back down to the NCO rank.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:42 PM, soph said:

+ Support

+ Active
+ Good leadership

+ Dedicated
+ Mature 
+ Responsible 

Really chill guy and fun to talk to, hope you get officer! 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Denied

(Reapply in 1 week)

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander