Trial Moderator?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: LT Valentino 1L98

What is your steam name?: Jager[GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:552173314

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was a admin for Defcon Gaming for around 4 months

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) august 15th 2020 around there 

What date did you make your forums account? September 6th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2277572646

Have you donated? Yes($560)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes Read and understood!

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

First off I am very active within the community and as well in-game I am averaging 30+ hours a week currently so I feel like I can bring a lot to the table in terms of how many sits I can take a day, but as well how much time I can spend overall watching over the server. I have also taken the to learn and improve myself reading our sever MOTD as well as the Staff handbook to assure not only I will be able to handle this position but due it right and even surpass the expectations on me. With all the time I have now gathered while playing and gaining insight on how everyone thing works I think I am ready to join the staff team. I have also made a very good dent with the community helping players out old and new and making lots of friends along the way so giving back to you all is something I'd love to do. I am very good at deescalating tense situations to many of our players weather that be arguments or minging I have always been there to give a hand or simply sit down and talk with those people and maybe even change their minds and see them be long term players. As well I have taken the time to work on myself greatly not only my attitude but keeping peace in conversations and being able to bring the best out of people:) I am sure if given the chance I can be the best staff member I can be!:)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well once getting the report i would bring both players to a roof top(to avoid interfering with RP) then i would gag the player after first trying to calm down and simply talk with him. I would then inform and explain the report made against the player and why it is against the rules and try to get why they did it in the first place. Then i would get the story of the reporter then ask for the side of the reported as well tell them if they wish to be ungagged they will have to remain calm if so i would ungag them if not i would let them just text instead. After getting both sides  i would check the logs for damage,kills,etc for any in-game evidence that i can find.  If found i would then ask the reporter if they have any video evidence  if not i would continue where i was. I would then inform the reported that he will be receiving a warn for Mass RDM and if he was still cursing as well as staff diss.  i would then contact a Admin+ to handle the rest of the sit needed for a rank that high inform him of the situation and give my opinion on the punishment needed a 5 day ban.  I would finally advise the player they can make a ban appeal on the forums and wish them a good day and ask the reporter if they need anything else and then close the report.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

10 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-Mature/professional when he needs to be

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

Valentino is a really fun guy to play with and is command in pd he knows the rules and would make an excellent staff member.

2 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support 

We don't need anymore staff

sorry man no harsh feelings

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

23 hours ago, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

Was on SCP:RP and was a really good guy!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 11/14/2020 at 3:52 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

Just an overall chill dude.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

Good Luck Valentino!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 11/14/2020 at 2:52 PM, tEDDY34 said:

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/15/2020 at 1:56 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support 

We don't need anymore staff

sorry man no harsh feelings

gonna have to agree with Soul but when the numbers get lower it would be a MAJOR +Support 

• Dislike 1

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+Support

-Active

-Dedicated

-Experienced

-High forums posts

-Good rper

Best of luck.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager