Not allow people to just quote others on applications.- Denied

Mung Daal

I dont want to remove quoting completely I simply want to stop people from quoting others responses without adding anything else.
The reason for this is because people doing this comes off as disingenuous and they may not even agree with what they are quoting and are just doing it to increase their post count.
Doing this doesnt add anything to a post and is simple clutter.
This can ruin peoples application as it can get stuck in a rut with two responses getting quoted over and over again.
I have seen this in my recent application and it really fustrates me because how is anyone meant to improve without any oringinal critisism.
Even after improving things I still get quoted the same response that doesnt even apply anymore.

Mung Daal/Director of the Mung Daal Clan/Certified Big Guy

-Support

They quote others due to the fact that "what more is there to say?"

I understand the frustration, however they may all agree that you need to work on this specific area to improve. 

Personally I try and make my own response each time I +support or -support something, however sometimes I don't because of what someone else said, and I agree with what they stated or they simply put what I was thinking as well.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

3 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

I understand the frustration, however they may all agree that you need to work on this specific area to improve. 

Personally I try and make my own response each time I +support or -support something, however sometimes I don't because of what someone else said, and I agree with what they stated or they simply put what I was thinking as well.

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

3 hours ago, Squash said:

-Support

As funny as quoting this is. I agree with everything he has said which is the usefulness of quoting. Sometimes you just need to give a quick answer and go or some body said what you were gonna say so.

But I do think people should try to work on making there own response and it shows how each person feels 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 11/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, Squash said:

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Head of Staff
On 11/13/2020 at 11:02 PM, Squash said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support

I feel bad because everyone is quoting in a post to remove quoting.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 11/14/2020 at 10:32 AM, Squash said:

-Support

Prime example of why quoting is a thing, he covered everything I had to say.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

On 11/14/2020 at 6:02 AM, Squash said:

-Support

What more is there to say?

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Gotta love how the post is about removing quoting and everyone is just quoting the first -support

-support BTW, if one person can cover everyone’s feelings on a topic than there’s no point in everyone writing their -support out again.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

-Support

On 11/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, Lil Walter OBE said:

I hate all of you. 

-Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 11/15/2020 at 3:16 PM, Lil Walter OBE said:

I hate all of you. 

40 minutes ago, Lil Walter OBE said:

Very funny everybody...

P.S, We're all -supporting and quoting Squash because he covered everything we had to say. not because its funny (although the pun is intended), There's no point is re-typing all that when he explained it perfectly, a prime example why quoting should be allowed on applications. 

• Manager

-Support

Damn I just qouted someone 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

Damn I just qouted someone 

omg, reported. See ya on the forms buddy. 

Keep in mind @Lil Walter OBE that most people aren't doing this to mock you like you think, but instead showing that the quote feature is something of use. This shows if the feature is eliminated for Applications it'll cause further - Support that might not only be harsher but also more conflicted if you have personal issues with the person, they instead use the kinder words of someone else to speak on their behalf. 

Hope this makes you understand that people aren't quoting to spite, but instead teach you something. 

• Thanks 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 11/13/2020 at 11:02 PM, Squash said:

-Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Actually Luci I think most people are making fun of him i.e the people quoting him when hes says shit like  I hate all of you. 🤣

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png