6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Squash

Steam Name: [GL] Squash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:116967925

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, Admin on SCP-RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday usually. Mostly on at afternoon hours, sometimes at night.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? 

I want to be support team to further help the community, specifically people in need of help. I have experienced staffing in game and helping people there, but now I want to go beyond that boundary and help those in Teamspeak, and further build my staffing abilities. I have for a long time wanted to join the Support Team to help build the communities reputation in a good way. Like stated above I have the experience helping people, leveling down with them and taking the time to attend to what they need help with. Not only that, but the amount of more experience you can get by dealing with various situations you're given. Like I said above, I do want to improve my staffing capabilities by being given different situations instead of the usual same situations on the server I staff on, this is another reason why I would want to join the Support Team. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I can affect it by my overall attitude, which is calm and collective. From what I've seen this has an affect on others positively. Also the role model I can be to others around me, and assisting them with anything they need.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would first start off by greeting them. Then proceed to tell them that I am with the support team then ask them what they need help with in a calm manner. So to put it together it would look like this.

"Hello, my name is Squash. I am with the Gaminglight Support Team, how may I assist you today?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I have, and I do agree to uphold all of the rules to my best ability.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support

Personally, Squash has done well when it comes to staffing (although his ethics are questionable O_O). He can handle being support and he's an overall decent dude.

You lackin in your application though. I expected more from you fam  T S K T S K
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

11 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Personally, Squash has done well when it comes to staffing (although his ethics are questionable O_O). He can handle being support and he's an overall decent dude.

You lackin in your application though. I expected more from you fam  T S K T S K
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

11 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Free From GL ❤️

13 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

• Head of Staff
16 hours ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 2:02 AM, Rektify said:

+Support

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• 2 weeks later...