• No

1.Whats your In Game name?:

Sky

2.Whats your steam id?: 

STEAM_0:0:101544177

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes, Along with training Docs as JTAL.

4.How long have you been on the server:

Currently have 4 weeks in game time but in total over 3 months.

5.How many warns do you have?:

One Warning from over a month ago, can provide proof if needed.

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:

I want to be 2LT to assist our command and to better the St's that may need guiding in any part of the job at hand, location of areas on the ship, individuals to look for while on patrol, and any other help that would be required during my time within the battalion. 

7.What Time zone are you?:

Eastern Standard Time (-5 Zulu)

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  

I believe I command the regiment as well as possible during the time when assistance is needed or higher ups are not online, This would include not only helping others but direction those who may be confused to Turbo Lasers during events, showing new players around and explaining ways the ST's work around the ship, Attending debriefs/hosting them. and much more that isn't always required but may be a necessity at the time. I strive to keep up with all roster updates/new members or updates/promotions, as well any current changes in both ST SOP, JT SOP and all tryouts doc's.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?:

I believe I stand out from other applicants by proving over and over that wherever I am assigned to, asked to do something, or anything else, I get it done within a timely and precise manner. This includes doing tryouts for JT, Having/Participating in PT with fellow ST's as we are a whole single unit, Showing/instructing other ST's during events to help the ISD in the best way us St's can and will continue to do. Also, if not on ST you may find my second half as a 1LT Shock member, This shows that currently, I am well adapted to LT position onboard the ship and hope/want to assist the same in ST as I do in my other half. Members I have already met and interact with constantly are always enjoyable to work/chat with and hopefully can do more for this battalion along the ranks. Thanks for the opportunity for applying.

Pending...
Waiting for other applicants at this current time.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED
ST Command does not feel as if you are fit for the 2LT rank at this time, however do not be discouraged you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈