Hawk's Global retirement

JD_HAWK504

Alright it has been a super fun experience i don't think i can express how much you guys mean to me. Although i have not been here for long i feel i have had a life with yous guys. So to start off i got my first PC i didn't plan on getting Garry's mod cause i felt i was to old for it, then it went on sale so i was like ok i see how it is. when i got on i saw scp and i love scp so i get on and i see a whole bunch of security guards holding the elevator down on the old map. i looked up there and said i will never be apart of something that cool, little did i know... I was about to leave the sever and then Baggyboi adverted that he was training and explain how to get on the job. so i did and i got trained, i've met some of the best people on this sever and to me i want to repay you but im hoping the impression i left made a difference. so to all friends i have made i will miss you dearly and i hope we can hang out some time.(edited)
November 8, 2020

Creamey| thanks for being an inspiration to me when i was an enlisted and a NCO and for being the one person to promote me 
Mind| your a super cool person and i hope u get HOS u really deserve it 
Sixx| your one of the funniest and chilliest people I was so Happy for you when u got DHOS
Ape| I'm glad i didn't change my name I'm the one and only Hawk 
JackS| you were finally the person to train me for FTO and you super chill and a bit stinky
Assassin| Thank you for everything for pushing me into command and getting me to met so many cool people
Sprink| you were really cool but in my absence i shall train with the knife then if i come back i well win every fight against u
Jameshi| you are such a great person and a great friend thanks for being so cool
spud| your are a very chill person Mr irish lemon me u and mind got to play VR like that again that was super fun
Fallout| u better climbed to buddy and i sorry about the first time WO apps open i felt so bad but ur there now
cookie| what do i say about you cookie ur honestly a great person and i hope you get WO one day i hecking miss you man
Myth| your a super cool person and i just wanna say the training video is amazing thanks for being cool
ZJ| we never really talk that much in game but in VR and stuff it was fun hanging out with you hope we can play again
Baggyboi| you are the person that brought me in to gensec and could never repay you for that
Bael| yea there is no more asking for perms to stab Dclass 
Dread| thanks for making me a good command member and being a good mentor
Dect| i do need some coffee its been a while(edited)
November 9, 2020

My E11 family Know i know i tried leavening before and i sorry but this time its for good. you guys are the greatest and my memoirs in that branch will never be forgot. i wanted to focus more on gensec cause that what i was first showed and i loved it but I'm not that elite enough to be in your branch cause i have gensec aim. just thank you guys though you've help me in so many ways that it is truly crazy.

Zeus| the best commander i have every met and truly a good person i hope u get DOTF
Jay| I'm sorry for what happen with u and raiden i feel like its my fault and I'm sorry just to let you know ur doing great as a commander
Mary| wait your in Gensec to and E11 but i just wanna say ur a backstabber I'm kidding but i will miss you
Eilish| you are such a nerd and a minge I'm sorry that you wont see me as a leader in any branch but you were truly a great fiend i will miss you greatly
Maze| my boi you are the most active person i know and i will miss u too thanks for being a super cool person and a friend
Sky| you keep climbing i believe you will make it high in the ranks and thanks for being cool
Lil Sixx| you are a very good addition to this branch i believe u will climb high

ahhh this is the the way i go i wanted to climb High but life is a thing and it must move. thanks to all of for giving me the confidence to me and to allowing me to be your friends. i know this is cringe but u guys have made a big impacted on my life and yet it is just a game. this is the hardest thing ive done especially cause i going to lose do may people.
FOG6,WO5, And CAPTAIN HAWK signing off.
i leave with a quote and my last message.
i will be back in the summer
"Fly high and shoot for the stars"

• Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Hawk i wish the best of luck for you in your future adventures and hope you stay safe out there man.. take care

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Hawk my guy it was an honor being in Gensec with you. You were one of my favorite people on the server and I will miss you. Hit me up on discord if you wanna play VR chat or something 🙂 .

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

Cya around man, you were a real one Hawk. Ima miss you man.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Sad to see you go! Stay Safe and Good Luck!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

You were a real one my dude. Hop in TS sometime to vibe with the lads.
Stay safe and best of luck in whatever you do

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hawk, the first one in our group of WOs to resign. I honestly didn’t think it would be you to resign first. I’ll be waiting for you when I’m HOS. Best come on for Olympics tho

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH..

I'm gonna miss you man.

Wishing you the best of luck.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

WHY DOES MY BOYS HAVE TO RESIGN 😭

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

GenSec lowkey fallin apart 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• Bread locked this topic