Emily's Darth Vader Application- Denied

Novah

Should Emily become Female Darth Vader?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Emily become Female Darth Vader?

• Yes
    • No

-=Section 1=- 

In-game name: Emily

Steam Name: [GL] ❤ -Emily- ❤

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:183533210

-=Section 2=-

Why do you want to become the role of Darth Vader?

Becoming Darth Vader isn’t about managing others, it’s about Trust and Believing and I’d like to believe that I can be trusted in this position. I want to become Darth Vader for many reasons, such as assisting HCMD in difficult decisions, Actively patrolling the ship and showing activity for HCMD, assisting battalions in difficult positions or other and basically plainly being a HCMD member and putting in my work. Another huge reason I would like to become Darth Vader is mainly to build and increase the community in Roleplay/Ranking wise by mainly helping all battalions grow and build with tryouts, or other.

What experience do you have that would be relevant to the role of Darth Vader?

I have a lot of Experience in many different servers such as High Command or other, however I will only be listing my Gamling Light experience because that’s what matters most. 

My first experience starts on SCP RP which began in Nu-7, I gained the rank of Colonel and joined HCMD. (Colonel isn’t HCMD Anymore sadly but was HCMD at the time.) My experiences in Nu-7 were absolutely amazing and I love them still to this day but the experience I had there did come to an end when I resigned after a few months being in Nu-7. 

My second experience is when I came over to ImperialRP and got along with a lot of people after coming with an old General and a lot of jokes were around the community which gave me a little boost in reputation which was funny. I began by jumping battalions to try and find where I fit in until eventually someone came to me and offered me a position in SF to assist activity and other because no one else accepted his offer so I went for it and within 2 weeks I applied for Vice Marshal and was accepted which made me super happy. I led SF alongside another Vice Marshal and once my goal was completed, I decided to leave at a good time. 

After leaving SF I went over to Naval and moved up the ranks until I was a Security Officer, Commander. I continued building my rank in Gamemaster as well and eventually was made a Senior Gamemaster. I resigned from Naval and decided to go up in IQ.

My third experience is my current experience, I am an Assistant Head Gamemaster and still currently managing and assisting the Gamemaster team the very best I can by increasing activity and other. I’d like to think that the Gamemaster team is very fond of me and enjoys my presence. 

Why do you think I should pick you over other applicants?

Competing with other applicants is what comes with this application but frankly I don’t wanna compete, I’m super excited to enter this race in who gets accepted and I wish all others good luck however if I was accepted, I’d do my absolute best in putting my activity, and work in this position by learning and helping the community grow.

Please outline some ideas that you could bring to improve the server as Darth Vader:

I have a lot of ideas I could be doing however a lot of the time it’s when you ARE Darth Vader when the most ideas come to mind however I’ll name the current ones I’m thinking of.

1: Possible other Lightsaber hilts for IQ! This could increase more donations and activity for IQ or even others to collect and observe what’s new for IQ, plus it gives more opportunities to find new things that they haven’t seen before, especially for experienced players or Veteran players. 

2: Server SIMs and Tournaments! This could be a fun little competition for Battalions versing each other and giving players something to practice on. Plus, it’s all fun and fun so it could be pretty entertaining to host something like this. Plus, rewards from these could be fun to give as well.

3: Speaking directly to everyone about changing attitudes and how we treat new players to the server. I’ve noticed that ST’s are treated differently a lot, and it gives them an attitude and a reason to minge. We could change this and encourage ST’s to join battalions or just keep up the great work! A lot of the time, ST’s have to show a different side to them to seem professional and NOT mingey, this needs to change as well. 

4: Photos! Memories and others are always kept in mind by memories but Screenshots and others can be saved and remembered forever. Getting battalions together for a group photo is awesome, and is a great idea in my opinion to get the community together.

5: More viewing into applications and possible transfers to Battalions that do need assistance in activity because some Commanders or others are LOA because of the sickness that’s spreading throughout America, Covid. This could help activity because someone of rank is on and can promote or encourage members of that battalions to be much more active for promotions. 

-=Section 3=-

In your personal experience with being a player, what issues have you come across?

I’ve come across a lot of issues but not as many as I expected. Firstly, I feel like a lot of HCMD usually get more inactive once reaching a certain position and I think that needs to  be changed or talked about in the future. I’ve also noticed attitudes in HCMD towards lower ranks are a bit mean but I haven’t seen it at all. And common issues aren’t really that bad other than lag or other that’s being fixed already. 

In response to the question above, how would you handle and fix these issues?

I could fix two. One, I would speak to HCMD and see how they feel and what we can improve in activity as well as find out why they are inactive. Of course, real life problems are much more important so I would consider this. I could also look towards more Low command on things and see if they can improve things as well. 

Anything else you would like to add?

I currently do have an application for Seventh Sister up. I understand it’s weird to have two applications up at the same time, but this is a special opportunity so I decided to just try both and see how it goes. I wanted to put my hat in the ring. Female Vader!

EDIT: I am applying for Seventh Sister as well! But this is a special Opportunity so, I didn't want it to pass!

Edited by Novah

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Predator said:

+Support

+Good person

+Gets well with others

•I would suggest making a poll

•Did you just apply for Seventh Sister

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

18 minutes ago, Predator said:

+Support

+Good person

+Gets well with others

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

1 hour ago, Predator said:

+Support

+Good person

+Gets well with others

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

1 hour ago, Predator said:

+Support

+Good person

+Gets well with others

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+/- Support

+ Clearly dedicated to the server

+ Has experience leading the event team

+ Almost a year in community

- Not sure how the command experience of running a branch will translate to running the RP on the entire server

- Applied for IQ lore and Darth Vader within 24 hours, which kinda suggests an attempt to just get a higher rank easily

Good Luck!

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

• Manager
Just now, Scoot said:

+/- Support

- Not sure how the command experience of running a branch will translate to running the RP on the entire server

- Applied for IQ lore and Darth Vader within 24 hours, which kinda suggests an attempt to just get a higher rank easily

Good Luck!

I'm going to agree with Scoot

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

Personal Experience

+ Trained me in as GM and has been helpful/supportive with the rest of the team

Application Section 2

+Broad level of understanding on most the ship due to your regiment hopping exercises

-Kinda dodged the question on what differentiates you from the other candidates

+/- Your ideas for Vader kinda seem vague and need to be flushed out more as a lot of that can be done as any other HC member or GM staff

Application Section 3

-You stated two issues and the solution to one them was 'talk it out' essentially, and the other was left as is. It is not good to highlight an issue then say there is nothing which can be done about it

Summary

Your application does not highlight your strengths I believe. You would be a good Vader though, but I just struggle to see you standing out or making any reasonable changes from this application. Take some time to reflect on what you would do better, differently, or the same as Vader.

Also... the center align made my eyes bleed, but I think that's just me.

Best of luck on your run for Vader

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

+/- Support

Good Luck!

-Support, I just don't think you would be a good pick for Vader 

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

+/- Support

Good Luck!

Just now, WiN said:

-Support, I just don't think you would be a good pick for Vader 

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

4 hours ago, Scoot said:

+/- Support

No hard feelings, it’s just too big of a leap IMO.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+/- Support
+ You do a good job commanding all current and even past branches you were in
+ You're serious and don't break character (Most of the time)

- Pretty big jump wanting to be HC
- Activity aint the greatest but I've seen worse

In my opinion you have great character and great abilities, however there is only one person who would get the position, and I personally don't think you fit it. (Not to say you won't in the future though) 
Good luck!

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

The amount of simp that  is in this Application in the comments is insane. Me personally

+/- support  yes she is a nice person yes she good at her job hell Oddshot even called her the best Derctor krenick and she did pick me to be a GM 

How ever her activaty could be better and she could help out more with other branches other then DT.  

Sorry just saying what I've seen myself from you. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+support

Knowing Emily/Novah from SCPrp I know she was a great, dedicated, thrusworthy and active cmd member un Nu-7 and I think she would be great at this job.

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

On 11/9/2020 at 11:14 PM, Predator said:

+Support

+Good person

+Gets well with others

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |