Emily's Seventh Sister Application- Accepted

Novah

Should Emily become Seventh Sister?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Emily become Seventh Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Emily

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Inquisitor Seventh Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Inquisitorius is an amazing experience and hugely different then other branches for several reasons. Firstly, Purge and IQ (And RG) gain access to a rare thing that is big in the server called “Skill Points” and using these skill points can gain increased HP, Speed, & Armor which is highly important in my opinion but sadly a lot of people join Purge just for those then leave and the same happens with IQ. I wanna help build IQ into a large Community with Donating IQ and Purge so we fight alongside each other. Another thing I wanna do is get Dueling each other back into a little competition like it once was. I also feel like IQ and Purge have been slowing down into more of just getting on Battalion and standing around. I hope to increase SIM’s, activities, or even more that might come to mind. I have done this before so I plan to do it once again. 

I would also wanna do my best by increasing activity by possibly doing giveaways or tournaments for Galactic credits depending on the days because that’s always fun to do and participate in as well. I love IQ and I love hanging out with Purge, and I think it’d be amazing to continue hanging out with the people I’m friends with.  I would also like to see what I can do by assisting in changing things and possible recommending more things that can come to the future to maybe increase peoples interest in IQ and possible be much more active while playing on Gaming Light. I also, wanna maybe start getting IQ back together and communicating much more often like it used to be by basically making throwing SIMs, game nights, & group ups for events and others. I'd love to try and make Purge/IQ more serious in the roleplaying thing as well to try and give more interest to players as well and maybe try and make things a bit more active by giving more things for them to do.  I also wanna become Seventh Sister for experience and knowledge improvements to give me more experience. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have over 3 weeks. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The position of Commander is highly important for IQ and Purge because of roster updating and managing the large number of Donators that IQ usually gets. Commanders are also very important because they’re usually heads of their battalions and manage Officers, NCO’ & Enlisted as well as handling Documents that are seen within the battalion. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have a lot of reasons to state off but I won’t give too much detail to those because those are obvious and well known. Firstly, I am an Assistant Head Gamemaster and I run the Event team for ImperialRP. I was a Vice Marshal for Starfighter and I ran that for a while until I felt like it was a good time to leave, my intention wasn’t to stay for that. And, I was a High Command member for SCP, a Colonel which sadly isn’t considered HCMD anymore but was considered HCMD at the time. 

I can be trusted because I’ve been a part of this community for about 11 months and am almost gaining a full year. I believe I am well known within the community and trusted by certain people and respected by some as well. I’ve always tried to help battalions in the best way I can and usually the most common way I do it is by giving them something to do in events to increase Roleplay or Combat which can encourage activity.  I have a lot of leadership experience and I think this is a huge skill to have when becoming a Commander or other. I'm also 20 years old and I can be childish at times but I'm very mature when it comes to serious situations, problems or moments depending on what's going on or other.  This application is much shorter than my Vice Marshal application as well, last time it was a bit excessively long.. I hope this is acceptable as well. 

7. How often can you be Online? : Actively, maybe daily or sometimes every 1-2 days depending. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : One single warning when I first touched Gaming Light on SCP. I believe I was warned from killing another D-class for calling me stupid and I believe i said “No your stupid and a nerd! And I beat up nerds!” and I beat him up with my fist. Something like that if I’m correct..

• Like 1

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

1 hour ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

-Well written application

-Amazing GM ( Could help with SIMs for IQ )

purple streaks in hair be like "sOo i dID a tHiNG"

I believe you can take my spot but let’s see if everyone else thinks so 

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

1 hour ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

Seventh Sister but as a girl am i right

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

2 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Manager
2 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

Honestly probably the most competent out of everyone right now

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

~Ducks

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

+Support

-Active

-Great leadership skills

- Trusted

Best of luck!

+support, your trusty moron

Jenson

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

5 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

6 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

7 hours ago, XTB said:

+Support

-Boomer

-Active

-Great leadership skills

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

9 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+Support

-Active

-Great leadership skills

- Trusted

Best of luck!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

10 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

+Support

-Active

-Great leadership skills

- Trusted

Best of luck!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁