J. Carter

What is your name?

Oddball

What is your rank?

TP

How long have you been an Enlisted?

21 days, I was LOA for one week for bad grades in school.

What rank are you applying for?

SP

How many strikes do you have?

None.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?

I have been very dedicated to SF since I first joined and I haven't stopped being dedicated to it because I really do enjoy being part of SF. Ever since I joined SF, I have been learning so much about the responsibility of a NCO and the things they do and that only made me want to become one even more. The one time I went on LOA was for having bad grades and during that time it felt like I was missing out on so much stuff and that only made me want to get on SF even more and to try even harder just to make for the time I lost.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?

I wanna help SF and to make it even better than it is now, I wanna help lead the enlisted and provide a good example on how to become a NCO and why they should work harder in SF and to help any enlisted who makes a mistake and show them what they did wrong and how they can fix it so it never happens again and to answer any question they have about SF and the purpose in it. Also I will make sure that all enlisted are following SOP and the rules of SF. I will also not be afraid to take lead of SF  during an event if no one else steps up.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

I fully understand the consequences and terms for if I were to be striked for the first couple of weeks but I am very confident in my skills and ability's that this will never happen.

• Gaminglight Love 1