Ben's NCO Application

Benjamonious

What is your name? Ben

What is your rank? Senior Airman

How long have you been an Enlisted? 17 days active +15 inactive days

What rank are you applying for?  SP

How many strikes do you have? None 

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? I have been dedicated to SF to the point where one time I was on for 15 days straight because of how much I love SF and i would never want to leave it. I play on SF more then all of my donator jobs.  I have been learning the responsibilities of an NCO. I was on LOA to take a break and I highly regret it because I feel like I was left so far behind but after the LOA I have not joined any job for more than 5 minutes other than SF.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? I can lead the enlisted and keep them in check while they're away or busy because sometimes they could use a little help to make sure the enlisted are following the SOP and rules of SF. I can also lead during events whether we are flying or on ground armor. We need to  be in formation when flying for events when there are no enemies and I think I can make sure we are.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank? I of course understand this and am confident in my abilities not to be striked.

Reason for edit: corrected misspellings and added to why I should be trusted 

Edited by Benjamonious
  • Like 1

Definitely not blacklisted 

32 minutes ago, Tucker. said:

Before i give a +or - i would like tp know when you came of LOA.

I came off of LOA 3 days ago but I got on for the first time after the LOA 2 days ago, I have a 15 day streak record from when I joined SF and a 2 day streak now

scrnli_11_6_2020_6-20-27 PM.png

Edited by Benjamonious

Definitely not blacklisted 

Accepted

Talk to me or Frank when you get the chance

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander