DT CPT RR7 T MOD Poll   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given the privilege to be made a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: DT 2LT JH3

What is your steam name?: SoulessImperator

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:44442316

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  I jave been staff on other servers that i have played on and have the knowledge on what to do 

What date did you start playing on the community? 10th July 2020

What date did you make your forums account? 23rd September 2020 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 2

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator 

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

You will be tested on it: yes I have 

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I believe that I deserve this rank because I would like to serve a purpose of keeping the minges away and keeping order on this Imperial RP server here on Gaming Light, while maintaining a great increase of the player count as it has risen to the point to where it's been maxed out. I would also like to help any new players come on to the server to have fun with no minges so they could get an amazing first impression of what the server is like. There will also be ups and downs upon the community,but I would like to try and make it even more positive than before(even though we're always great.)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring the player into a sit, then try to calm said player down by saying "Sir, could you please remain calm while I address to you why you have been brought into this sit, if you have any questions please wait until the end" If the player continues to curse and scream at me then I would result in muting him/her and tell them they have been pulled into a sit for Mass RDM. If  the player keeps on saying "I didn't do it" then I would then bring up the logs and take screenshots for evidence of the Mass RDM, I would then warn with other warnings,such as MRDM FAILRP and NITP. Also depending on what rank i would be i would get help if needed

Edited by DT 2LT JH3

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

• Manager

-Support

Sorry but you have put no effort into your application. If you really want staff please put more information on the questions.

Other then that I have no problems with you.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

-Very low effort application

-I think I've seen you on (hard to tell with name)

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Sorry but you have put no effort into your application. If you really want staff please put more information on the questions.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

6 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 11/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, Nimo said:

-Support

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 11/2/2020 at 3:34 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2020 at 2:34 PM, Nimo said:

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

-Support

-Very low effort application

-I think I've seen you on (hard to tell with name)

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 11/2/2020 at 6:34 AM, Nimo said:

-Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Update

More effort has been put in

changing to + support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG