1. 1. Should I Become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Alex Raddish

Steam Name: [GL] Alex Raddish

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I am a Moderator on PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Virtually all day, every day

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

When a player first joins the teamspeak, support is one of the first people every user meets. I feel like I can be a friendly introduction to our server, and give Gaminglight a good name. I have history of real life jobs that of which include customer service experience, and feel like my experiences with it can severely benefit my ability to help new users. I love the community and I wish to help anyway I can, whether that be in-game, on the forums, in teamspeak, or in Discord.

Unfortunately due to COVID-19 and IRL Reasons I had to leave the community on a 3 month hiatus, which included resigning from everything including staff and support. I'm a Moderator in-game on PoliceRP once again, and want to apply my previous skills with support and staff to the TeamSpeak server, which is a central part of our community. I want to extend my activity in anyway I can that will be beneficial. I'm on the server in-game and in TeamSpeak virtually from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed (Which is usually 8am - 11pm). I'm more than happy to help new players and hope that I can be a friendly individual that greets users as they join our servers and represent Gaminglight in a good manner. My first interaction with anyone in the community was with a Support member named Fisheyes and my impression of the community was a friendly, helping environment. I hope that I can supply that experience to new users.

There are times where I notice a moderately slow support response time, and feel like I can fill the gaps of inactivity with my extremely consistent activity in teamspeak. I think my activity in TeamSpeak and in-game can extremely benefit support, as I am free and available virtually anytime throughout the day. As stated above, I have IRL experience in Customer Service jobs, as well as in Retail so I am experienced in dealing with one on one interaction and supplying a warm welcome to others. My attitude is quite positive and laid back, and I feel as though I am quite a charismatic person. My experience in Customer Service will improve my ability to interact with others and establish a bond with the user to make them feel comfortable here in Gaminglight.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think with my activity as stated above, as well as my previous experience in staff, as well as in Support than I can re-apply my skills and continue helping the support team. With my experience in customer service, as well as Retail (sales) I know how to interact with people in a positive way, and leave a positive impression on new users. I am eager to aid Gaminglight in anyway I can, and do so to the best of my ability.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would first greet them by introducing myself, and explaining that I am a member of the Gaminglight support team. I would ask them what they need assistance with, and if they are a brand new member, I would direct them to the community/room they are tring to join. For example if they are joining to be trained for PD in PoliceRP, I would show them where the PD Training Room is. All in all, my interaction would go something like this: "Hey (name) what's up man, how you doing. I'm Raddish with the Gaminglight support team, what can I help you with today man?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have, and yes I do.

• Head of Staff

Major +Support
- Active
- Kind
- Helpful
- Great staff member
- Would make a great support member

Good Luck Alex!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 11/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, frog milk said:

Major +Support
- Active
- Kind
- Helpful
- Great staff member

Good Luck Alex!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Major +Support
- Active
- Kind
- Helpful
- Great staff member

Good Luck Alex!

Good luck bro

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 11/3/2020 at 1:54 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-Mature

-Active

-Experienced

I think Alex Raddish would make a good addition to the Support Team

Good Luck Raddish!

Major +Support
- Active
- Kind
- Helpful
- Great staff member

Good Luck Alex!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+Support

Seems like everyone really likes him and he's a good guy all around. We need more members anyways. Good luck chief! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• 4 weeks later...