MysteryGamers Security Juggernaut Application

1. What is your in-game name?: SEC FTO SM Mystery

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520849772

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 1 week

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 5-6

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: nope

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: perms from Sprink and jameshi

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: yes i have

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):i think i deserve security juggernaut because i will be able to hold d block and keep it held and under Control and i will be able to impress command of what im doing and i will be able to inspire lower ranks to do a better job and i may not be very active but i try help people in the discord as fast as i can and i will be able to be a better NCO and i all was hit my marks if i can

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: the CZ-75 because it has good aim and not that much spread so i will be able to hit my mark and get rid of the d class thats causing problems

Edited by Mystery Gamer

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

+support From what I have seen he has cleaned up his act. He is a valuable member of security .

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+/- Support

You didn't wait long, but so far you have improved a lot, I feel you are ready!

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Accepted

Please find a HCMD member or an Admin+ for your whitelist. Additionally request the"Jugg" tag in discord.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png