Carrots's Forum Diplomat Application

Carrots

Should Carrots become a Forum Diplomat?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carrots be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Carrots

Steam Name: [GL] Carrots

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189738351

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Moderator (PoliceRP)

How many posts do you have on the website? 203 at the time of writing this

How often are you online on the forums? Daily

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I believe I am qualified and could make a good addition to the Forum Diplomats team as I am very mature, extremely active on the forums (I check it all the time and always have it open in my browser), I have experience in dealing with reports and staffing and I am able to refrain frombeing bias in situations where I might be friends with people being reported should I need to deal with a report like that.

To add to that I am a very dedicated and trustworthy member. Some examples of of my dedication and trustworthiness might be that I run a department in PRP (ARU), I’m command in the Police Department (Major) in PRP, I have recently joined Support and I of course actively staff too.

One of the reasons I would like to become a Forum Diplomat is that I enjoy helping people out. I believe becoming a Forum Diplomat would really help me continue to do this and help contribute more to Gaminglight in general.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?

I would consider myself to have good judgement. Like I mentioned before I run a department in PRP so I have dealt with many reports and have much experience in the area. I am also very mature and can keep my cool in any situation.

My most recent staff report I dealt with was when a guy had constantly been carjacking a player’s car without adverting, ran from a sit, had no intent to RP and had gotten multiple reports on him for it. When I brought him to the sit before he ran away I asked him for his side of the story (as I always do) but he just started typing random words in chat so I knew he wasn't here to play but instead here to annoy other players. I first warned him for FailRP | NITRP | Running from a sit, I then jailed him. I believe this was the right thing to do as like I said multiple players had been giving out about him and he really just had no intent of actually rping on the server.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

To start off, I would delete said player’s messages (should I be able to), I would then PM them over the forums and inform them that I deleted their messages and if they feel they should not be banned from a server they can make a ban appeal. In that message I would include links to the different ban appeal sections for the different servers. I would also make sure to let them know that if they continue their behaviour that stronger disciplinary actions may be taken against them.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?

I would first hide any posts that were not + or - supports and then possibly leave a message on said post saying that if people continue to argue this post may be locked and disciplinary actions may be taken on those who do not respond with only + or - supports. I would also PM said users who were arguing and inform them that I have hidden their messages and if they continue their behaviour further actions will be taken against them.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Manager
On 10/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, Solomon said:

+support

Good staff member

Active on forums although could have more posts

Friendly guy

Good luck!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head of Staff
On 10/28/2020 at 11:17 AM, Solomon said:

+support

Good staff member

Friendly guy

Good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 9:15 AM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

nice guy 

good application 

is over all a responsible and mature person 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 10/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, Solomon said:

+support

Good staff member

Friendly guy

Good luck!

I agree with Solomon! Good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support