Should I become Staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: OG tEDDY

What is your steam name?: [GL]tEDDY

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:524281329

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:(If yes, explain): I  have been playing Gmod and I have racked up quite a record in administration. I was mainly staffing on SCP RP servers, my very first one was concordiagaming, I was staff there for about a year until I quit. Then I was staff on a server that died very quickly (Hypernova). My most recent staffing experience was with a dark rp server called elitelupus roleplay, I was staff for a few months before quiting.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I'm not too sure but I'd say early September would be remotely accurate. 

What date did you make your forums account? September 23rd 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have a total of 5 warns. (https://gyazo.com/ca509507d39f5b0d07d1751d4b05fcc2). The early ones were me being new and the recent ones were honest mistakes.

Have you donated? Yes, I've donated a total of 204$ USD.

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, literally all of my gaming hours and free time is dedicated to gaminglight and Police RP.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have thoroughly read it and will continue reading it.

Timezone: EST, Eastern time zone.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I'm very dedicated to police RP and I'm willing to sacrifice my role playing hours and commit to keeping the server a healthy roleplaying environment. I'm very familiar with the rules at this point, I've spent a lot of time on the server so I know how things are supposed to be and what is right and wrong. My college class times are flexible so I'd be able to staff late at night and keep the server clean.  I've experienced many cases of no staff being on duty, and honestly, when someone wrongs you and you can't immediately  report them and get them punished, it hurts to see them get away with what they did, It's simply not fair  and this is one of the main reasons why I want to become staff, It's been the case on all the other serves that I've become staff on, I hate genuine minges who ruin roleplay and that are toxic. I wanted to apply for staff a while ago but the reputation I've built-in the community isn't exactly the type you want if you're going to be staff, most people see me as a minge, while it is true that I act a certain way it is honestly just the way I am, I always go out of my way to make sure I'm not breaking the rules, I'm not an actual minge, I just like to laugh and have fun which is the point of the game in general.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

After receiving the report notification, I would bring both players to a non RP area (Rooftops)  and begin the sit. If the player that was accused of mass rdming is actively curing at me then I will gag them and depending on whether or not the person pulls a gun freeze them.  I will also have a mute ready incase the  mass rdmer  has a few nice words to say in OOC.I will get the victim's side of the story and then check the logs even though it seems like the person has no intent to rp, you must always be thorough and have proof. After checking the logs and coming to the conclusion that he did mass rdm, I will  ban them and then warn them with their steam ID. I would obviously need to request a ban extension for the player since Trial mod's can only ban for an hour.  In a scenario where the person actually claims to have not mass rdmed and logs happen to be in their favor, I would ask the reporter to submit proof on the forums because as a staff member, I cannot pick sides.

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

~ Honest To Staff All The Time

~ Treats People With Respect Even When Hes Mad

~ Low Activity On The Forums

There is still time to fix your reputation 🙂  GL

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

5 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

the one thing i see as a good thing is you didnt try to forums farm. ive seen you semi active on the fourms and honestly just check the fourms everyday for player reports than every couple days go through everything

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

5 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

the one thing i see as a good thing is you didnt try to forums farm. ive seen you semi active on the fourms and honestly just check the fourms everyday for player reports than every couple days go through everything

I ussually check the forums every 3-5 hours when i get up

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Big +Support

-Very active

-Nice guy

-Friendly to everyone even the minges

-very respectful

-Doesn't get too mad

-Seems to know MOTD

-Very good application

-Previous staff experience

-Low Forums post but meets limit

-Overall great guy and fun to be around would 100% recommend him for staff

-Good Luck Teddy 🙂

Edited by Parry

Its Parry

12 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

12 hours ago, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

14 hours ago, Parry said:

Big +Support

-Very active

-Nice guy

-Friendly to everyone even the minges

-very respectful

-Doesn't get too mad

-Seems to know MOTD

-Very good application

-Previous staff experience

-Low Forums post but meets limit

-Overall great guy and fun to be around would 100% recommend him for staff

-Good Luck Teddy 🙂

21 hours ago, SupremeChow said:

+/- Support

-Low Forums post but meets limit

-Colors on post are a bit uneasy to read

+Good guy

+Seems dedicated

I see him on every day, on Pd and Crim, He's a good guy, idk he can get anngry over dumb shit, but I feel like he'd fit into the Staff position. Good Luck!

On 10/26/2020 at 11:58 PM, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

On 10/27/2020 at 2:58 AM, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

On 10/26/2020 at 11:58 PM, OG ICE said:

+Support

~ Good Staff Application

~ Active Ingame

~ Knows the MOTD well

~ Great to Hang Out With

+support

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager