Edit to the medical droid- Denied

Vicious

What do you want to see? - removal of the bacta grenade (i know this is a new job but the bacta grenade tortures anyone with levels.)

Why should we add it? N/A

What are the advantages of having this? - The grenade removes all skill point health and in a since does dmg to players with skilled up health. Also i just mostly hate that grenades existence.

Who is it mainly for? - For the sanity of the server and everyone with levels. (i dont like having 400 of my health being removed in a instant.)

Links to any content - 

• Like 1

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

+ SUPPORT

PLEASE I KNOW I DONT PLAY IMPRP ANYMORE BUT IT HURts SO MUCH WHEn yOUR BASE HP IS 1000 AND YOU HAVE 1450 IT REMOVES SOO MUCH

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

4 minutes ago, zefershpear said:

- support

thing is we us those things for events to lower unbeatable charaters health to almost zero and then taking them out Fast the things are Medical mist useful weapon when given the chance 

This is about the MEDICAL DROID job. Not medical as a whole.

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

8 minutes ago, BadAim said:

+support

this can be a major pain to GMs and the grenade should be locked behind a rank wall that you can be demoted from (EX: 69th), not a level Wall.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/26/2020 at 12:41 PM, BadAim said:

+support

this can be a major pain to GMs and the grenade should be locked behind a rank wall that you can be demoted from (EX: 69th), not a level Wall.

As the medical vice commander, those who throw Bacta Grenades as a medical droid looks bad on medical.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:41 PM, BadAim said:

+support

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

On 10/26/2020 at 6:41 PM, BadAim said:

+support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 10/26/2020 at 3:41 PM, BadAim said:

+support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 10/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, zefershpear said:

- support

thing is we us those things for events to lower unbeatable charaters health to almost zero and then taking them out Fast the things are Medical mist useful weapon when given the chance 

yeah but thats not the intended purpose, this is exactly why we want it removed. +support.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:14 PM, zefershpear said:

+ Support

Yea that’s not really the point of Bacta Grenades, I’m pretty sure throwing em to lower someone’s health on purpose can get you striked (Not 100% sure on that though), The point of event characters having a lot of health is so that the event can go for longer, IQ can’t one hit it with sawblade sabers, and so more people can be involved. And not only that but when you are giving it to a job you just need to be a certain level to have it causes mass minging and people who cannot even be controlled by medical command or officers because they can’t do anything to them besides demoting them off the job. It’s like giving a level job a arrest baton or stun stick, all it would do is cause mass minging. Also about 9/10 times your hitting both the event character and anyone in the grenades large radius causing everyone to be vulnerable to attacks.

Edited by PTOB

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 10/26/2020 at 6:41 PM, BadAim said:

+support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 10/26/2020 at 2:14 PM, zefershpear said:

- support

That is not allowed by either medical or GMs, and saying that they "give medical a chance" is downright insulting to the battalion and makes us all seem incompetent at combat. They rarely have use since the bacta injector is usually a better alternative because of how big the bacta grenades' range is. The only reason that we give it to NCO's is because we expect them to be able to handle its effect and know when is and isn't a good time to use it and are punished for misuse of it that harms other players. People with these level jobs have no medical training and aren't under medical's jurisdiction, so they shouldn't have the grenade to begin with.
+Support

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

This is exactly why they want it removed. Keep in mind what you describing and encouraging is abuse of the class and FailRP.  We will removing the Bacta grenade to avoid that exact purpose.

On 10/26/2020 at 11:14 AM, zefershpear said:

- support

In total I +Support this suggestion

- Marshal Commander Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

56 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

This is exactly why they want it removed. Keep in mind what you describing and encouraging is abuse of the class and FailRP.  We will removing the Bacta grenade to avoid that exact purpose.

In total I +Support this suggestion

- Marshal Commander Blizzard

Actually what I'm perposing was told by me by high up Naval during a few events where the enemy has so much health that it was impossible to kill it with out using the grenade this was back when I was a MO 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, zefershpear said:

Actually what I'm perposing was told by me by high up Naval during a few events where the enemy has so much health that it was impossible to kill it with out using the grenade this was back when I was a MO 

Thats literally fail rp if you do so and can get you either warned or striked The bacta Grenade is used to heal people but it resets you back to The hp that has been set for The job thats why its annoying

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

56 minutes ago, [GL] Deez said:

Thats literally fail rp if you do so and can get you either warned or striked The bacta Grenade is used to heal people but it resets you back to The hp that has been set for The job thats why its annoying

And im guessing its one of those bugs that are impossible to fix just like the defibrillator if so then yeah it also should be removed but im no longer a MO so I cant do anything about it but ether way its not my problem anymore. But to keep ppl from badgering me about this I will change my aweser to a + support on this suggestion if it makes everyone happy 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Can I remind people this is to remove the bacta grenade from the medical droid (A class anyone can access, without any training and without being in medical), not removing it from medical as a whole.

Retired 1st Starfighter Senior Marshall Ptob |

On 11/9/2020 at 9:04 PM, PTOB said:

Can I remind people this is to remove the bacta grenade from the medical droid (A class anyone can access, without any training and without being in medical), not removing it from medical as a whole.

yeah some might have forgot that, Medical use these things for emergency situations only or sometimes to anoy people outside of events which is not strictly punished by Medical Personal but we will not complain if the Person doing that is either Killed, Arrested or downranked.

i also swear, if you find anyone who uses these activly to Delete Event character HP i will personally make sure they are stripped of their rank and fully retrained if not just kicked as that is the highest Insult a Trooper can make to Medcial... right after accepting minge medical RP.

The whole point of this here Suggestion is to prevent the Medcial Droid job from beeing able to throw these basicly mini nukes of HP Killers as Players playing this Job have mostly neither Earned nor are deserving of owning such a Weapon. i do btw genuinly not understand who thought that Job was a good idea but i do Drink alot myself and come up with the stupidest ideas so that might explain it.

( cant wait to have some Teammember Complain about me beeing slightly ruid when i, again, sarcasticly criticise their dicision which is 100% fine to do. )

Edited by Padascos

Former CPT of the 69th Medical Battalion

• 4 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*