Should I become Trial Moderator?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Alex Raddish

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, have experience on 2 DarkRP servers that have both since shut down [Public]DarkRP, ThatDarkRPServer, and was a Senior Moderator on Gaminglight PoliceRP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? January 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 16 https://imgur.com/a/QqvRTTm

9. Have you donated? Yes 211$ CAD

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

Well, due to my previous experience staffing on GamingLight not too long ago I think I'm still very fluent in my skills with ULX and the commands. I know the MOTD off by heart and still possess the skills I learned from when I was a Senior Moderator. Unfortunatley, due to real life issues, I had to resign from every department, including staff, event team and event support. But now that those issues are gone I would like to resume helping the community in any way I can.

I know the in's and out's of the MOTD, as well as the staff handbook and I believe my playtime and previous rank show that. I am a calm and collected person, I don't take anything too seriously unless the situation calls for it. I handle pressure quite well and remain calm in stressful situations. I think this is a great skill to have while being a staff member, as you must keep your cool in staff sits that can be quite aggravating. I'm extremley active on the server, putting in well over 5 hours a day. I think with my long experience of staffing, being event team and support that I've proven my ability to handle being a staff member on this community.

I see significant parts of the day where there is a lack of staff members, especially the morning between 7am - 12pm EST. I think I can fill this gap quite well as I am an early to bed, early to rise type of person. I'm dedicated to GamingLight in anyway I can, whether that be staffing, teaching new players the ropes, or even just playing crim/gov whenever there's an off balance of them. All I want to do here is help out wherever is deemed neccesary. These reasons are why I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would start by bringing the player(s) accused of mass RDMing to a far-away location like a rooftop where I can speak to them , without interruptions and distractions to hear their side of the story. If the player is swearing at me, I would attempt to de-escalate them and give them every chance to settle down so I can figure out what happened from their point of view. If they continue to curse, I would gag the player(s) so they can cool off and listen to me speak.

I would check the logs to figure out as much information I can about the situation and go from what I gather. After this, I would un-gag the player(s) to see if they calmed down and ready to speak to me in a mature manner. If not I would re-gag the player(s). I would make sure the situation in the logs checks out and or matches what has been told to me by the reporter(s) and accused player(s).

Depending on the level of cussing the accused player(s) have said to me I would either let it go, give them a verbal warning , or if the situation calls for it, a formal warning for Staff Diss. If the situation points towards a open and shut case of Mass RDM I would then formally warn them for MRDM, explain to them what I warned them for, and why I did so. I would then contact a member of Moderator+ to assess the situation and determine if further punishment such as a Jail and or Ban is necessary.

4 minutes ago, Zerg said:

HUGE + SUPPORT

Has experience 

knows the rules

super nice

chill

great application 

Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff

Major +Support
- Good guy
- Previous Staff Experience
- Trustworthy
- Knows the rules

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+ Support*

+Active

+Good Application (Note: MRDM is a 5 day ban + warn)

+Active on forums

+ Known on the server

+ Previous experience

-* 16 warns is a lot, however, their last warn was over a month ago

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager