Griffith's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

Griffith

Griffith  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Griffith be a part of TMod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SNR 1A35 Griffith

2. What is your steam name?: Griffith

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:222321996

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I was an admin in a MilitaryRP server but it shut down

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)around March 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 6th 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?N/A

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

spacer.png4000_screenshots_20201024132152_1.thumb.jpg.85bc691c7045c6d2ab8980c045c9536b.jpg

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: CT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hi, my name is Griffith, and I think that I should be Trial Mod. I can keep my cool, stay patient, and I never get angry nor overreact to any situation. I have no warns and love to have fun with the community. I try to be as active as I possibly can.  I also think that the server could use more staff. I've seen lot's of people breaking rules, like RDM, FailRP, NLR, and things like that, but most of the time nothing happens to them. I would like to change that. I really enjoy this server a lot, and I'd like to help the community and staff as much as I can, to make the server a better place. I'd like to help because I know how hard staffing can be at times, for I have been admin on a military roleplay server. I have a lot of experience with minges and rulebreakers of the sort, and I had a lot of fun engaging with the community and staff, and made a lot of friends, and I hope I can do the same here, in Police RP. I've read over the MOTD many times, so I can tell when someone is doing something they shouldn't, and with my experience on the other server, I can handle it without being rude, unlike admins in some other servers. I will try to handle everything that comes my way, and you have my word on that. If anyone needs help, I will be there. I love this server so much, and I'd like to contribute as much as I can. Thank you for reading this, and have a good day!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would receive the report, then bring him/her into a sit. I would also bring the person who reported the mass RDMing. First I would talk about why they are here, and if the person who Mass RDMed kept interrupting I would ask them to stop, and if they didn't, I would gag them and continue on. I would also mute him from chat to make sure he isn't messing around there. And when we're ready, I would un mute them and ask the person who Mass RDMed to tell me their side of the story. If they kept interrupting/disrespecting me I would ask them to stop again, and if they still kept doing it again, I would mute them again. Then I would ask the person who reported to see how many people the other person RDMed. I would also check the logs to make sure. I'd here both sides, then render the solution by most likely giving him a warn for RDM and contact the higher ups for a 5 day ban. Then I'd send the person who reported him back to his original position, and end the sit. 

6 hours ago, Jager said:

+support 

+very good guy 

+past staff experience 

+deserves the chance 

Goodluck!!!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

15 hours ago, Jager said:

+support 

+very good guy 

+past staff experience 

+deserves the chance 

Goodluck!!!

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

On 10/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, Jager said:

+support 

+very good guy 

+past staff experience 

+deserves the chance 

Goodluck!!!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager