7 members have voted

1. 1. Should ChipDail be Support?

• Yes
    • No

ChipDail's Support Application

In-Game Name: ChipDail

Steam Name: [GL] Chip&Dail

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes, I am a Senior Moderator of PoliceRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I am on teamspeak everyday, I am also getting TS on my phone which means I can be on more often. (Approximately 5 hours when School days 8 hours and more when holidays) 

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I am a very well known(On PoliceRP) and an active member of GamingLight, I love helping people and doing it quick and easy. At times teamspeak could be difficult for newcomers and even people who have been using it for a while, and this is where I want to come in as a Support member and help people. I really do not like seeing people sit for a long time in the support waiting room just to get the smallest help possible, especially if it is late in the day. I have the courage to help all in need as it will increase the player counts of the server, and will show how much gaminglight cares about their players and tries it's best to work at the best standards. I want to help simply because I was one of those people who first joined and I remember when I had to go through getting the tags and waiting for support and I want to change that for the better, I want the maximum waiting time of a person in support to be no more than 60 seconds. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I am generally a pretty kind and helping person, I like bringing joy and interest into a conversation yet keeping it professional when working. I do not like shouting at people for doing something wrong, I would rather talk to them and teach them what not to do. At the same time I am generally pretty patient which could help certain Support situations. I live in a time zone 3 hours ahead of GMT so I could be on at time which is very late for most Support members. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would start by greeting then and introducing myself. Moving on I would talk to them and ask them how I could help them. An example of how I would greet someone:

"Hello, My name is ChipDail I will be your TeamSpeak Support member today. What could I help you with?" 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Read and Understood all teamspeak rules and Promise to uphold, follow, and imply all the rules to my best ability  

Edited by Chip&Dail

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

On 10/24/2020 at 6:09 PM, Jager said:

+support very resourceful

+very nice

+great staff

+helpful guy

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• Head of Staff

+very nice

+great staff

+helpful guy

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 10/24/2020 at 7:09 PM, Jager said:

+very nice

+great staff

+helpful guy

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

• 3 weeks later...

+SUpport

From the replies above, it seems like he has a positive persona and is somewhat trusted amongst his Police RP comrades. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Head of Staff

+very nice

+great staff

+helpful guy

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander