Kinky Unicorns Trial Mod Application  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be A Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1.  What is your in-game name?: Kinky Unicorns

2. What is your steam name?: Kinky Unicorns

3. What is your steam ID?:   STEAM_0:1:63172064

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, multiple years of staffing experience from previous DarkRP Servers

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): March 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account?: June 2nd

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  Platinum

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:  3 warns (one appealed and accepted never removed)

https://gyazo.com/f94c8ef085aa90ddcac4d3962c4938c9

9. Have you donated?: Yes, $250

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

23. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): My name is Canaan, most of you know me as Kinky Unicorns and i have definitely spent an uncomfortable amount of time on Gmod from when i first obtained the game over 6 years ago. During that time I've never been more drawn to a community than the one here at GamingLight. Not only is it the amazing servers from Police RP to Clone Wars, but most importantly like any community it is the people. the relationships forged on this one game in these last 6 months will never be forgotten, and that is an impact worth writing this application over.  I believe i deserve this rank because i only want better for this server, to help in any way possible, and stop any potential harmfulness a random user can cause in any way. In my current position in PoliceRP i supervise a plethora of users already,  constantly dealing with rules and behavior.  i believe the time I've amounted on this server and in this community has greatly expanded my knowledge from rules to social interactions. Rest assured i feel there are not many other people that are not already staff that are more capable than myself when it comes to the seriousness of being a staff member.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Considering the cursing as soon as he is brought to a sit, upon not stopping when asked i would gag immediately, and review logs to confirm whether in fact it was actually MassRDM, upon confirmation of that fact i would issue a formal warning for the Mass RDM and then request a higher administrator to proceed with a 5 day ban. I would also take into account the player itself, not all Mass RDM cases are created equal, a player joining the server for the first time and going absolutely ballistic is one thing compared to a veteran player who maybe was just having a little too much fun,  that ends up in a report, either way both players would receive at minimum a documented warning of their actions.

• Head of Staff
42 minutes ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Decent App

Low Forums Post

Overall good luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

1 hour ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Decent App

Low Forums Post

Overall good luck!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

4 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Decent App

Low Forums Post

Overall good luck!

Kinky is a great guy aswell as very mature

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

9 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Decent App

Low Forums Post

Overall good luck!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 10/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, TheDerick said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Decent App

Low Forums Post

Overall good luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela