Blizzards Forum Diplomat Re-Application

Frosty_

Blizzards Forum Diplomat Application

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name: Blizzard

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am currently a Administrator for Imperial RP

How many posts do you have on the website? 303

How often are you online on the forums? I typically check the forums daily and respond to as many post as I can

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum)

I feel I would be qualified for this position due to what I have already proven to the community. Right now I am currently a Administrator and part of the support team. I also had this position before when I was a administrator for Clone Wars RP which shows I have the experience to uphold this position effectively. I am dedicated to my work and will always try my best to make sure my work is at its best. I also makes sure to take all situation with a non-biased outlook to make sure to get most effective and right outcome in all situations. Will make sure to constantly improve myself and this community and make sure the forums are held at the most professional standards. If I am able to get this position it would allow me to help out the community as well as further do my job as Imperial High Command when it comes to managing applications. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision? 

I always make sure to take all situations with a calm and non-biased outlook. I make sure to make the best judgment calls with all situations i'm involved with. A situation where I feel I had judgment was yesterday on the 22nd where I had to deal with someone posting racist screenshots of what another member of the community was saying on the Imperial Command Discord. It was a complex situation where SMT had to get involved. Before handing it off to SMT I jailed him in game and spoke with him. I explained to him that that kind of material is not accepted at all within GamingLight.  After speaking with him personally to make sure I didn't make a mistake I asked Senior Admin Adam to assist me. we spoke it through and I suggested that we should give him a week ban and hand his information and the evidence to SMT and if they feel its enough to extended it they may. Adam then asked Superadmin Emoo's opinion and he basically said the same thing but instead of a week he said to do a day. I feel since I handled it calmly and asked for helped when needed it shown that I handled it well. Especially when SMT agreed with the decision I thought up it made me proud of my decision skills.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

First off I would obviously take  a screenshot for evidence and remove all the messages. I would speak with SMT and point out the fact that the member was spamming the chat as well show the evidence . I would give them all the information I was able to grab and hand off the situation and allow SMT to take further action if decided on there end. 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?

First off I would put a response telling them to calm down and tell them to allow  the rest of the community to post there + and - supports and the fact that they could be punished for arguing on the post. If they don't stop the argument I would then lock the post not allowing the arguing to continue and advise SMT of this and leave it to there hands to either deny or accept the appeal. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

Zach Galifianakis Thumbs Up GIF

Edited by Blizzard

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

38 minutes ago, October said:

+/- support

You have some decent answers, but I’d love if you went more in depth on your final answer. Good luck

- Support 

Answers could be more in-depth for almost all of the questions

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 10/23/2020 at 9:30 PM, Echo said:

- Support 

Answers could be more in-depth for almost all of the questions

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF