Should I be Support  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name:  BOH

Steam Name: GOD

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150242711

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes (Mod police RP)

How often are you on TeamSpeak? nearly everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I would like to join the support team as I think that I can help user that are on TeamSpeak at late hours and normal time as I am playing gmod and in team speak nearly everyday. I have first hand experience having issues with cadets not getting tags in team speak and would be willing to help any new cadet or user to solve there issue with as little time as possible to allow them to get on the server and play instead of waiting form someone. I also believe that support could use more members in a variety of time as I am Australian not many members are on support and I have had OFC not get tags due to this issue. I would also like to get to know the community more and also allow more people into the community and inform them of what this community is like and also make there experience on teams peak more enjoyable and not just a waiting game

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think that I can help the support team in a positive way as I am on at time when most support team members are not on and other users are not but on the usually occasion people do require assistance and always like to help them no matter how big or small the task is. I also believe that I would be able to help people who need tags for policeRP as when I have trained cadets they get very frustrated and are confused and I could help assist them in TeamSpeak and how to properly use it.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?  Hi my name is BOH, what can I do for you today

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

5 hours ago, Solomon said:

+Support

Pretty Active

Usually Friendly

Good staff member

Decent application 

GoodLuck!

20 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

good guy

good staff member

friendly 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

• Head of Staff
On 10/22/2020 at 8:39 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

good guy

good staff member

friendly 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 9:39 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

good guy

good staff member

friendly 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

• 4 weeks later...