Inaccurate's Global Resignation

[GL] Inaccurate

Damn, from TTT to ClonewarsLifeRP you have been a dear friend. Good Luck in your future endeavors !!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Bro you what, I was deadass hoping to see you in the big league ranks one day. Good luck in life and hope to still see you around!

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

why must everyone I know and love leave ;-;. Inaccurate you were always a good and inactive AHOMS and the biggest meme when blarg jumped you lol. I'll always cherish those times, please DM me whenever so we can vibe and do somethin. Also get better internet.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

NOOOOOOO INNACURATE!!!! 

You were my favorite crewman man. I miss the times where we would talk to each other and laugh in TS m8.

Salute GIF by CBS

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Bye Felicia. Dont act like you dipping entirely I still needa sandbag you some more >:) WHERE YOU RUNNIN BOI but rip tho. Couldve been super like me one day ;~; But it iz what it izzzzzzz. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Bread locked this topic