Should Viper Become a T-Mod?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should Viper Become a T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:My ign is Viper Keef as crim, 

What is your steam name?:My steam name is [GL] bk_xtrMity

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:106016825

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, i do. Lots of it, haha. And I do have previous experience even on GL PRP. 

What date did you start playing on the community? March, 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: March 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 5, 0 active though, those warns are from over a year ago. (Proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2257260486)download.thumb.jpg.1a12129e92136b94658cd47fe4e381c4.jpg

Have you donated?: No, but tonight i am planning to get gold for FBI.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have! 🙂

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I feel like I'd make a great addition to the staff team. I'm very good at dealing with situations. Plus I have a lot of past experience, Mostly on DarkRP servers but I have had my past experience on this server too. I feel like I know the rules for the most part as well. I feel like I do get along well with most people on this server too, there are a few minges that just act like children to everyone. But honestly. I do really like this community and I'm looking to help out. Maybe even show the staff some relief for how hard they've been working. I do realize the work that has to be put in to be able to be staff on this server. I see how many sits admins take, how many minges they deal with, and how stressful it can be and I do understand what it takes. I do also want to help out the community that has taken my mind off of some of the worst things that can happen. Playing with these players, and talking to this staff is a get away to me and I want to be able to become more involved with the community. I want to also add that I am mature enough to handle some of the stressful and/or annoying things that come my way. I do realize that staff comes way before RP. And when I am needed to get on duty. I will do so. I understand the responsibilities of being apart of the staff team, to attend the meeting and take sits when I am needed to. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First off I would open the report. Hear the reporter's side of the story. Then I would bring the guy that is being reported for Mass RDM and ask him what happened. If he continued to just curse at me I would give him probably a few verbal warnings. If he hasn't stopped by then he will be gagged. He will also receive a warn for Mass RDM, and Staff disrespect. Then he would be most likely Jailed for 10 minutes. 

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?: N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?: N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!"): N/A

+ Support

He's been on everyday for a large amounts at a time, and not to mention I've never seen him actually get in trouble. He has a good relationship with the community and knows how to act without being biased.  He is a perfect candidate for Staff

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hleila20 said:

+ Support

He's been on everyday for a large amounts at a time, and not to mention I've never seen him actually get in trouble. He has a good relationship with the community and knows how to act without being biased.  He is a perfect candidate for Staff

• Like 1

PD

1 hour ago, Hleila20 said:

+ Support

10 hours ago, Eternity said:

I've seen him on every day 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+support

-Dont know your activity in game really, ive been grounded

-Ive seen good recent activity on the forums

-Seems dedicated to community

-Just a suggestion but I would recommend racking up a bit more forums activity

In general +support and good luck!

• Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

3 hours ago, hanxiii said:

+support

-Dont know your activity in game really, ive been grounded

-Ive seen good recent activity on the forums

-Seems dedicated to community

-Just a suggestion but I would recommend racking up a bit more forums activity

In general +support and good luck!

• Like 1

MAJOR - SUPPORT

~ He deleted his last staff application that he made 1 week ago then proceeded to make another

~replied to his last app when getting -supports 

~Did not wait the time after deleting his last application

https://prnt.sc/v1wdee

1 month restriction.png

Edited by OG ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 minute ago, OG ICE said:

MAJOR - SUPPORT

~ He deleted his last staff application that he made 1 week ago then proceeded to make another

3 hours ago, OG ICE said:

MAJOR - SUPPORT

1 month restriction.png

2 hours ago, SpadeH said:

-Support

Deleted his last application. 

Could fit in staff but needs to get in the right way.

Also explain what your experience is specifically in the application especially what you did with Gaminglight. 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

7 hours ago, OG ICE said:

MAJOR - SUPPORT

1 month restriction.png

Last app had no poll he responded to it was edited then he took it down

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Bad community feedback

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager