Ban Appeal ( Not Sure if My First One Went Through )- Accepted

ANGXL

Steam Name:  ANGXL

Ingame Name: Stylonius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422488490

Ban Length: 6 days And 14 Hours 

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: It says 10 Warnings 

Dispute: Hey , this really hurts for real yo , i dont get upset over games but this really does hurt , ive hit 11 warnings and im really upset because most of the warnings i got were about instances i havent known about :(. I've been playing PoliceRP for about a week now  and i got Banned for 7 days    over the weeks playing im still learning about the game and yea ive done a few things i shouldnt have like not adverting by accident or failing fearRP  , and im not the person to want to get warned yo i really tried to stay away from even a single warn however i learned what not to do in game the hard way and yes i read !motd i read it here and then often just to check up if updated , i read over it 3 times and i know the rules fairly good now yet i did something by accident for my 10th warning and 9 of my warnings are things i either didnt know about  yet or have done accidentally over my time learning still , im writing this and i truly am hoping for feedback and later on i want to ask for a few warnings to be taken away because i feel i really dont deserve this , now i have to wait 6 days to play my only server on Garrys Mod  i really am sorry and i know i shouldn't have a single warning  im sorry for learning hardly my heart sank when i saw the ban sign . But please dont let me wait for a whole week please someone help me with this i have nothing to do when i finish school besides play my favroite server I really am going to make sure to not have any more warnings ill even read Motd for the 3rd time just incase  , Im not a bad person yo im truthfully a good person  :(( for real if someone can help me out this would make my day and id be really happy , i went on my laptop expecting to play then this happened , sincerely - ANGXL Hoping someone can reach back to me soon and help me out :((.

This is the ImperialRP ban appeal section.

I also suggest reading the MOTD so you can avoid breaking the rules and getting warned, you can do so by typing !MOTD in chat.

Ignorance of the rules is not a sufficient excuse. 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th