SymphonyOfPayne

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512):

MC SG RSS SGM Lockhart 4808

2: Whats your timezone?: 

PST

3: Whats your SteamID?:  

STEAM_0:1:37366248

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:

I always believed self made role play was one of the greatest parts of Star Wars server. Being able to develop your role play style and understanding the entertainment it can bring to all those involved. Medical was my first real experience in role play on any server and its what really made me want to continue within that server. I want to show others what medical really has to offer and I have been as an NCO. Without any officers actively engaging troopers, providing direction and guidance on the proper way to act or what to do during certain situations it has slowly caused troopers to lose interest shortly after joining. Sure medical gets a lot of people joining on a constant basis but so few actually remain cause there's no one to lead events, lead private DBs, provide much deserved promotion and give them advice on how they should act. Medical doesn't even get to participate in sims like most other battalions who host sims constantly. And so its my hope that I can slowly provide all these things that are needed not only to gain a lot of troopers but to keep them interested in what medical has to offer and show we can create quality rp for the entire serve to enjoy.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):

While I have good attendance in general, I have had to go on a few LOA as of recent events which Command was informed of and knew the reasons. I'd state around a 7 to 8 in activity.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: 

Officers are a great representation of the battalion as a whole and hold the standard of how other troopers should act within the battalion. Troopers look to officers for answers when there are issues and follow their direction when given orders to do so. So its a good standard that should you request troopers be active, you are active as well. If you tell a trooper to stand in one area, that you are willing to stand guard in that one area as well. I want to offer that same amount of respect to other troopers as they give me and lead them by proper example.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:

I believe I carry the patient and experience needed to lead all the other troops and provide them with support when they come to face an issue they're unsure how to handle. My experience to know when a trooper makes a mistake so that I can offer proper guidance. The patience to deal with those who can take rp too far to a bad place. I can ensure that whether during events or during down time they're able to maintain a level of seriousness when needed and get their job done as medics.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 

As I stated before it is my goal to bring the same kind of experience I received when I first became interested in medical RP in the hopes that it might spark others to develop their own style based off what I have shown them as their officer. Events might be what brings in the troopers but I want to keep them in with good self made passive rp that people will enjoy and return to engage over and over again.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED

Your application has been accepted! Please talk to me  Aura, Brendan or Weebus for training for 2LT

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN