renovating the empty rooms of ci - Denied

Tackiestearth24

Hello my name is tackiestearth or if your in ci its CI 2LT TACKIE D00M. the reason I'm here is because of how empty ci base has become following the drastic size decrease of our base of operation and following the map change we have 3 rooms in our base that are usually empty and serve no use to us but we feel that they could be used for something more. The rooms that the head of rnd designed are as follows (interrogation room) (simulation chamber) (training room for d class) and testing room each of these rooms has been outfitted with designs  that would improve ci base. (photos below)

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.thumb.PNG.2ff7e6168793ff0da6a81c7e4365a1d2.PNGCaptureg.thumb.PNG.65275ab8bca82a9fe435c80ca3e56900.PNGCapturegg.thumb.PNG.b724070a2f91fa1d1937bfce645c08ec.PNGCapturef.thumb.PNG.074ec95997ab611bdd096723892b5ede.PNG

The training & interrogation rooms are a good idea, however the simulation one is not really needed to perma prop as it's good to constantly get a new scope & layout for those PT's. A medical room may be better however.

We were also given a 30 prop limit to fill up the CI base at first.

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 3

+Support

- By doing this, CI would be a lot more immersive, and just fun overall to play on. 

- Activity would be a lot better, for both Military and R&D, with more to do in-base.

- This could contribute to how people look at CI, making more people train to join the branch, which is more fun for everyone!

- CI base is kind of bland at the time, and some more detail or purpose to the place would be great!

2 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

The training & interrogation rooms are a good idea, however the simulation one is not really needed to perma prop as it's good to constantly get a new scope & layout for those PT's. A medical room may be better however.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+support for Training Room and Interrogation Room.
rest is unneeded. 

side note: can we get signs for the stands that show what they are for? like this @NeoID 😳
                                          <-- Head of Military FTOs                                         Overseer FTO                                                            Head of Research FTOs -->

I

v

Edited by Benslaki_II

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Benslaki_II said:

+support for Training Room and Interrogation Room.
rest is unneeded. 

side note: can we get signs for the stands that show what they are for? like this @NeoID 😳
                                          <-- Head of Military FTOs                                         Overseer FTO                                                            Head of Research FTOs -->

I

v

Uhhh I think the signs would be kind of unneeded. I think the Simulation Room was unneeded too, what do you think of the medbay though? As you're in Military, I would think this would be important for the sawbones.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Work with CI Command to develop something that they approve of and then we can perma prop stuff when something is developed. A formal suggestion isn't needed for something that can be authorized by CI Command.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, NeoID said:

Uhhh I think the signs would be kind of unneeded. I think the Simulation Room was unneeded too, what do you think of the medbay though? As you're in Military, I would think this would be important for the sawbones.

Medbay is a good addition 100%

also... im not sure how you meant the stand to be, it kinda looks like its for OFTP and HFTOs and then the platforms on the bottom are for FTOs. but idk 🤷‍♂️

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Benslaki_II said:

Medbay is a good addition 100%

also... im not sure how you meant the stand to be, it kinda looks like its for OFTP and HFTOs and then the platforms on the bottom are for FTOs. but idk 🤷‍♂️

Or it's a training room, where the FTO's stand on top

On 10/4/2020 at 12:49 PM, NeoID said:

+Support

- By doing this, CI would be a lot more immersive, and just fun overall to play on. 

- Activity would be a lot better, for both Military and R&D, with more to do in-base.

- This could contribute to how people look at CI, making more people train to join the branch, which is more fun for everyone!

- CI base is kind of bland at the time, and some more detail or purpose to the place would be great!

Free From GL ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 1:31 PM, Rookieblue said:

Work with CI Command to develop something that they approve of and then we can perma prop stuff when something is developed. A formal suggestion isn't needed for something that can be authorized by CI Command.

big cat running GIF