• Y
    • N

I Know this is a Long Shot but you miss 100% of the shots you dont take 

In-game name:Overseer Finnley

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:Admin

Have you donated to the server?:yes apprentice and royal guard 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:yes i have 4 

How much time do you have on the server?:in total i have 5 weeks 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: i know some things about imperial lore but i do know a lot of jedi lore i like to believe

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:well i see GM bringing a lot  more joy to the community and i would just like to be part of that amazing team 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: OK I know that some people in the Gm team will never trust me with the powers and responsibilities as a Gm again and i dont bleam them but I know that i can be trusted even if everybody dosent trust me  

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:yes i do understand their function and i have been a GM 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: an Example of an On ship event would be were a Space Merchant come on board to ISD to sell some of his "goods"  and the Person in charge of the ship EG GA or naval Buys some of the "Good" Later realising that Blue Gas is coming from the Crates this blue gas is Deadly do anyone but with this gas coming out of the box the ship is attacked by a squad  of Droids that are there for Info about an ISB Officer. An example of an Off ship event is when the ISB gets a SOS call from a imperial Fleet  but when they arrive this Fleet is all ready destroyed but then suddenly a  small rebel fleet hyperspaces in and Attacks the ISD but when the rebel fleet is nearly destroyed the remain of it let it be a capital ship or just a xwing  but luckily they captured a rebel pilot that crashed landed on the hull of the ISD which then told the integrates the location of the rebel base they came from  and then the ISB attacks the base ect 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):yes !give {weapon/SWEP} name

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes !model name {model}

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:yes

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

-Support

Blacklisted from GM after using Star Wars Laser 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Thanks 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

2 hours ago, 0xEmma said:

-Support
- Can be Mingy

- Has Recent MRDM Warning /  Didn't explain his warning in the application - https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198225201136

- Event example is good.

2 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 10/4/2020 at 10:47 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

-1 Same Reason

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• 2 weeks later...