Less restrictions on IC when it comes to white listing.- Accepted

Vicious

lower it or not?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we lower the required MOD rank needed to whitelist IC subclasses?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - More admins or mods (or the command team of IC) being able to whitelist Imperial Commandos.

Why should we add it? - I think only SMT or JMT+ can whitelist IC to the SS or demo. Its a bit weird that most people on the server cant whitelist any of IC to the sub classes.

What are the advantages of having this? - Less pressure on the higher up mods. And allows IC Command to move more with out bringing a near SMT into the training to whitelist. Atleast make it so more of the mod team can whitelist IC.

Who is it mainly for? - I would say IC but I think it would make Mods job less chaotic? It would make IC Command more fluid and being able to whitelist and remove whitelist if a IC mess up in a major way.

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Vicious

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

I'm a GM Senior Mod and i'm able to whitelist to IC Demo & IC SS. The only things I can't touch is Boss & Trooper.

Edited by 0xEmma

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

As a Senior Mod can Whitelist IC up to Fixer, Sev and Scorch. 

But I do wish to see that IC command could  be able to Whitelist at least some of IC, if not all. 

I do understand it's a Donation Rank but if every other Battalion Commander can whitelist then why shouldn't a Donation Rank Battalion be able to.

+ MEGA SUPPORT

Edited by [GL]Brendan

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png