My Last Ride - Pastor's Resignation

ADrunkCat

I can't say enough how blessed I was in this community. You all are the most wonderful, amazing people and I hope this server gets to rank one by the time the year is over. It has been an honor and a privilege to get this far in my 7 months here. Feel free to look at my ugly face and roast me in the comments. 

SAVE THE WORLD

MY FINAL MESSAGE

GOODBYE

• Gaminglight Love 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY 2LT BUDDY 😞

|Retired Security CPT||Mr. Golf||Retired Maintenance OSPV||MTF E11 Directorate "V" ||Retired Omi-9 SSGT||Nu7 MSGT||Retired E-11 CPT||Retired D5 1LT||Ex-Senior Coldsilver|

F

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Good Luck, you were one of my greatest NCO friends. 😞 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Gonna miss you! Best of luck in the future, dude. Feel free to visit TS once in a while! My Discord is CreameyCheesey#6033 if you ever want to talk or play some games.

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

×;×

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Man Ima miss ya, You were a real one in Security and everyone has to move on eventually and I hope you have a good one. ALSO WHATS GERMAN WARDENS?!?!?! Have a good life Pastor and if ya ever wanna talk Sixx#9148

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

It's been great with you in command, I hope you are blessed with your journey in this place called life. Make sure to stay safe and be the best staff you can!

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

It was such a nice time knowing you and when we we're SM's together. You're were always a great role model and a we're always someone that I looked up to for example you were on of the people to increase my motivation to go to a staff interview and to apply for WO. I hope you come back soon enough. Also here is my discord if you ever want to play a game or something. Sprinklertek#4711

Edited by Sprinklertek

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• Sinnik locked this topic