19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Pimp

What is your steam name?: [GL]Pimp

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:460522813

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I stated to play on this community like early May 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 13th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Trail Event Team/ Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 2 (sorry for the big photo) image0.jpg

Have you donated? Yes I have donated 320 plus

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) There are many reasons why I deserve to become a trail mod. One reason why I deserve it is because my dedication on this server. Every day I wake up hop on Gaming light and try to have a great time rping. On the server. sometimes it gets hard to rp when people break the rules so I would love to be staff so I can take action to the people that break the rules.  Another reason why I deserver to become a Tmod is because I do not get angry and I can control my anger. This would be helpful because I know some things can tick people off on this server and they can get mad and not control their actions. Also I would be a great staff member because I constantly look through the MOTD and know all of the rules. I always make sure to check it for new updates. The last reason why I deserver to become a TMOD is because I am a very respectful and chill person which would fit good for staff. Thank you for taking time to look at this I love to be able to grow through out the community. Thank you for your time!!!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring tp to the person that made the report ask them wheat happened then I would bring the person who got reported up to the roof as well then once they started to curse at me I would gag them. Next I would check logs to see how much people he RDMed then I would ban him for 4 or more days so he could learn his lesson and come back when he knows the rules.  So the ban would be for Mass RDM and Staff diss.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

3 hours ago, Zero X said:

Huge +Support

-Joined GL on my birthday

-Very low warns

-Fun guy

-Good Application

-Knows Rules 

-Would make a good staff member

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

6 hours ago, (GL) Friends said:

+Support 

Low Warns

Active

Knows the Rules

Very kind person

Would be a good staff member

Good Luck Pimp

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+support

Nice person. 

Respected and long time community member

Knowledgeable with the rules and actually knows how to RP. 

He took a picture of his screen with another camera.  That is the most OG thing ever. 

Good luck Pimp! 

3 hours ago, Rein said:

+support

-Very active
-Nice guy
-Low warns
-Good application

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

+ Support

- Terrible grammar

+ Active

+Nice
+Knows the rules

+Knows what he's doing

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 10/3/2020 at 3:49 PM, (GL) Friends said:

+Support 

Low Warns

Active

Knows the Rules

Very kind person

Good Luck Pimp

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 10/3/2020 at 3:27 PM, MJTHEOG said:

+Support 

~Active

~Low warns

~Nice person

~Would make a very good member 

Good Luck! 🙂

and there is two votes for no but ids any -supports  but good luck (expect somebody saying grammer)

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

On 10/3/2020 at 3:49 PM, (GL) Friends said:

+Support 

Low Warns

Active

Knows the Rules

Very kind person

Good Luck Pimp

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT