Officer Application

Echo Romeo

How long have you been a NCO?

About a week (in all as in since I first got NCO SF over a month)

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have?

Zero

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

I am very trust able at least in my opinion, I do not lie about things people do, if they do something no to bad, such as crashing into the hull I'm not going to lie and say they crashed into ATC Or bridge, or something like that, I will simply tell them to be more careful next time. Even if I “don’t like” someone in particular, I wouldn't lie to get them in trouble, hell I would even defend them if I know the accusations against them are false. And if someone I supposedly “like” does something bad I'm not going to lie to get them out of trouble. In fact, I would most likely hand them the punishment myself. In short I am trustable in the sense that I will not lie to get someone in or out of trouble. I also won't abuse my power of being able to promote people, I will only promote those who truly deserve, and have proven themselves worthy of the promotion.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

I can keep Enlisted and NCOs in check, if they step out of line I will be there to correct them and help them strive to be amazing soldiers and pilots. I am very active and can be on almost all the time, I’m only a ping or DM away, so I can watch over enlisted and NCOs, and I can also help NCOs with tryouts, motivating them to host them, and answering questions they have, and helping them with problems they have.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I fully understand and agree that If I am to be striked within the first week of my promotion, I will be demoted back down to NCO

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

To tell the truth I am not sure

Frist, you said that you been active for a week but even the you been an NCO for over a month but However on the other hand you said how you wont favour people over others in which I understand but as a fellow NCO I am still not sure about it still.

2 hours ago, Gaz C. 211 said:

To tell the truth I am not sure

Frist, you said that you been active for a week but even the you been an NCO for over a month but However on the other hand you said how you wont favour people over others in which I understand but as a fellow NCO I am still not sure about it still.

When  I meant by for Month is, I was an OG SF, I was an Officer, as it says in my signature, and now i've been SF for about a week, the last part is confusing though? Idon't understand what you mean by "However on the other hand you said how you wont favour people over others in which I understand but as a fellow NCO I am still not sure about it still."

Edited by Echo Romeo

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 1 month later...

it was accepted a long time ago...

SCP RP] 

naruto shippuden GIF