Femboy's Research Commmand App

Wheatley the moron

Name: Femboy 

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research :A lot in my current life about 3 to 4 months I think to much to remember

Why should you be a research command:   
So to put it simply, I'm active on research like a lot and I'm quite borred with how my work looks.My work is all about testing and doing test logs or training. I want to help new researchers in many ways. Like doing masstests,removing minges [by minge I mean Team killers, Mic spammers etc ].I have been Leading Researcher for such a long time. I want to do more important stuff and I think after all those months I'm ready for it.I want to help in the foundation and research department. I want to be a more important part of it. This maight be hard for me in the first week but after that I’ll do as many masstests,worthy promotions,and trainings if I get into the command I will do as much as I can 

What will you do to make research more active and better: As I said earlier I will be doing a lots of mass tests,worthy promotions,and other stuff  to make research more entertaining and active.
If u ask me how will I handle all of that I’ll just say. I will I have a lot of time for that and best thing for all of players My time zone gives it about 6 hours + to EST and that means I can play late at night in the time I always do but It will be the best time for EST Boys that are coming back forms school’s , Jobs , or just sleeping to 4 pm and that's what makes it good for me and all of u.

Edited by Wheatley the moron
  • Like 1

+/-Support leaning towards -

You have been inactive over the couple of days so I cant say for sure if you have changed your mingey ways, also the app has some grammar issues, for example spacing is one problem I saw.

Like Zack Morden stated above it is pretty short. 

• Like 2

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |