What date did you make your forums account? August 30

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)  darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? yes 50

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines ? yes 

Timezone: AEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I deserve this rank because for my time period there is no staff on and heaps of reports going out and takes 2 to 3 hours for a staff to get on so i would love if i was the guy taking care of those problems and making sure there happy. I also love the staff on this sever and all the great work they do to help out and i would love to join in on that and make the sever and the players have fun and enjoy there time on gaminglight imperial and to hopefully keep them on the sever for a long time. when it comes to being serious and to have a joke I'm that type of guy i love to get along with people i have met some great people on this sever mostly staff. I try to help out staff when ever they need help and even players when ever I can. and that is why i believe i should get the rank of trial moderator. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would freeze them and tp them to a spot were is wont interrupt other playes rp. i would stripe of there weapon's and try to talk to them and ask why they did it and if they continue i would explain what there  consequence is going to be which would be a 5+ day ban for mass rdm and NITRP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Edited by lilhurt37
  • Like 1

• Head of Staff
On 9/29/2020 at 6:01 AM, nicklas said:

+ Support

Nice app

Cool and serious guy

Deserves a chance on the staff team!

- Frank 🙂

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 9/29/2020 at 7:39 AM, Big chungus said:

+ Support

Nice app

Cool and serious guy

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• 2 weeks later...